i got my storm for christmas. it was made in Canada, Nov 12. it has the sticker over the label on the box. from what i've read, the storms made in canada, in nov, with multiple labels are most of the ones with problems, but i have no issues as of yet.
    no dust under the screen, it clicks very well, very little lag (especially since the new update)

am i just one of the lucky ones, or will i probably start to have issues with it? lol
    12-28-08 11:03 AM
    It's a hit or miss kind of thing. Just be kind to it, and hopefully you'll be okay
    12-28-08 11:16 AM
    It's a hit or miss kind of thing. Just be kind to it, and hopefully you'll be okay
    hopefully i wont have any issues!
    12-28-08 12:12 PM
    Every person and every item has issues belive it or not. There own personal issues. It depends on what you make of that phone. I recieved mine on Dec 11th and it hasnt caused me any problems. It has a slight harder push at the bottem of the screen but nothing to get a replacement over. because the replacement might be the same.

To each is own
    12-28-08 12:24 PM
    There are a lot of very happy Storm users from day one (11/21), including myself. As a matter of fact, early posts with polls showed that 80% of the Storm users were happy with their phones, it's just you don't hear from them.
    1 - Storms 11/21
    2 - Loving it
    3 - Storm or Treo
    4 - Love or Hate
    12-28-08 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD