I have a BOLD, and I want a second phone.. not a necessity.. but I want a STORM...there is great intrigue there and I have a desire for the touch screen. Am I crazy???
    06-08-09 10:41 PM
    No, you're not. I want a non-touch BB and I've got a Storm; no reason, just want one. Just like I want a Pre... and an iPhone...... I'm just a techore, though, lol.
    06-08-09 10:44 PM
    You GOT to pretty much be crazy to be a Storm owner so you will fit RIGHT in!

Make sure you get an unlocked one.
    06-08-09 10:45 PM
    I have a BOLD, and I want a second phone.. not a necessity.. but I want a STORM...there is great intrigue there and I have a desire for the touch screen. Am I crazy???
    no, not at all. I once have 2 phones on same carrier and for some reason, i like to switch around the phone depending on what I want to do, where i am at, and what I feel like using

But I just got the BB Storm 9530 and so far, no problems yet, Everything runs smoothly and of course, I removed some programs that I didn't really think I used. I'd say the storm is a very handy-dandy tool
    06-08-09 10:45 PM
    I think that is what started it... my wife got an iPhone... its cool once you hack it with jailbreak, but the lack of functionality and proprietary lock Apple has on it kill me... My wife doesnt under stand me wanting a 2nd phone, but shes ok with 2 desktops and 2 laptops, all running different OS's and such...
    06-08-09 10:47 PM
    sooo if ur a tech geek....its absolutely ok to have 2 phones? PLEASE tell me it's true...cuz i may be getting an iphone then lol
    06-08-09 10:47 PM
    You GOT to pretty much be crazy to be a Storm owner so you will fit RIGHT in!

Make sure you get an unlocked one.
    Call me crazy... I wanna play with it and learn all I can about it... things like that are just so interesting...
    06-08-09 10:49 PM
    I'd say make the argument that the laptops and desktops with different OS's is similar to having multiple phones... they're just hand-held computers after all.
    If you want to have two phones, then probably.
    I'd say make the argument that the laptops and desktops with different OS's is similar to having multiple phones... they're just hand-held computers after all.
    OH if only it were that simple...
    06-08-09 10:50 PM
    Maybe you're crazy, possibly.
    06-08-09 10:57 PM
    I say go for it. My Storm has been great entertainment as well functional for work.

I am hooked. See so many of us up tonight on the boards? We're a little crazy waiting for a leak to drop.
    06-08-09 11:11 PM
    its all a matter of what you'll pay. i wouldnt pay $500 for a second phone but thats just me. if you can find one on ebay or craigslist for 200-350 then why not. just remember unless you goto verizon, you wont be able to get on us 3g networks. (hardware limitation)
    06-08-09 11:20 PM
    its all a matter of what you'll pay. i wouldnt pay $500 for a second phone but thats just me. if you can find one on ebay or craigslist for 200-350 then why not. just remember unless you goto verizon, you wont be able to get on us 3g networks. (hardware limitation)

unlocked on ATT wont run 3g?
    06-08-09 11:21 PM
    unlocked on ATT wont run 3g?
    Nope. Not US freq band for 3g, just Euro.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 11:26 PM
    Nope. Not US freq band for 3g, just Euro.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Good to know...Thanks!!!
    06-09-09 06:08 AM
    I'm too much of a neat freak to own a storm. The finger prints on the screen would make me nuts!
    06-09-09 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD