When I first got my storm, I kept subconsciously trying to swipe the row of icons on the home screen up so I can bring up the main menu screen with the rest of the icons. It's something that I've never stopped hoping that RIM would implement on the storm. Instead of having to press the BB button to go into the main menu with all the apps, you can swipe up the main home screen icons to bring up the other rows of icons. Also that would keep your background image on all the time. Has anyone else ever thought of this or am I the only one?
    02-13-09 01:42 PM
    or you could just press the center of your wallpaper.
    02-13-09 01:51 PM
    Never thought about it really. I never hit the BB button to get to that menu though. I just click on the wallpaper area where there aren't any buttons. Not that it wouldn't cool to be able to do it, just something I didn't think about.

I am waiting for the final version of the plazmic to come out so that everything is stable and there are nice themes out.
    02-13-09 01:51 PM
    I always find myself clicking and swiping at the same time on the wallpaper to get to the rest of the icons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD