Rooster is over at the QuickLaunch release thread...
    01-25-09 11:26 PM
    The QuickLaunch program does not change your wallpaper or run in the background or anything else offensive. You run it either by convenience key
    or by clicking on the icon and a menu pops up. You make a selection on the menu and the App or function you selected is opened and the QuickLaunch menu goes away.
    Thanks Cheetah. Really nice work (from what I've read - haven't gotten it yet). The one feature that makes this such a powerful tool IMO is the ability to add phone call actions to it. Seems like the perfect solution to the lack of speed dial locations on the Storm.

I have a suggestion (if possible): add a folder/grouping level to the UI. It would be cool to be able to organize actions (i.e. be able to put all phone call quick links in a call category; games in a games category, etc.).

I'm looking forward to trying it out!
    01-25-09 11:30 PM
    thanks. yes i'm looking into that.
    01-25-09 11:54 PM
    is this app any good Rooster? you seem to be in touch with it all. tx
    Rooster, much like myself, was one of the beta testers for the QuickLaunch app. If you look at the first post in the QL thread it is by Rooster, and includes a link to the QL manual complete with screenshots. Enjoy!
    01-26-09 12:23 AM
    Wait...I understand that the background with the text won't be there, but is that icon for the application going to sit in the middle of my home screen or is it a part of the background image?
    The icon will reside in your "downloads" folder, unless you choose to move it.
    01-26-09 12:25 AM
    Gee, that was helpful. Thanks.
    The icon will reside in your "downloads" folder, unless you choose to move it.
    01-26-09 12:28 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD