No no, I was referring to the Curve in that instance. At this point I would most definitely just jump on the Bold wagon if A) AT&T weren't crap in NYC and B) I could afford it.
    You have bad reception in NYC? I go there a few times a week and I always have full 3G service. I live 45 min away from NYC too and the 3G coverage is great in New York for the most part (the southern portion at least).
    11-24-08 11:46 PM
    You have bad reception in NYC? I go there a few times a week and I always have full 3G service. I live 45 min away from NYC too and the 3G coverage is great in New York for the most part (the southern portion at least).
    I'm currently a Verizon customer, but a great deal of the people I know with AT&T tell me they get pretty poor service and 3G speeds throughout most of the city.
    11-24-08 11:55 PM
    Hes right
    But Who Cares?
    Its AT&T
    Their Service Sucks...
    11-25-08 12:45 AM
    yeah here in nj, verizon is the only service that works well in all of northern nj. at&t especially sucks in so many areas of northern nj. being this is a major cell market, i assume the smaller markets are even worse.
    11-25-08 01:10 AM
    amazes me the amount of nonsense people post trying to convince others how great verizon is
    verizon is no diffrent than any other carrier..they just have a nice catch phrase that gullible people regurgitate as fact because a commercial said so

iv'e been a costumer of verizon ATT and Tmo wanna know the diffrence between the 3? Tmo costs less for more...Att costs a little bit more for less than Tmo and verizon will make you pay any and everything possible they can squeeze out of you...they are the most expensive carrier ....and believe me when i tell you they dont offer anything better than any of the other 2 carriers i mentioned...i have never not had a signal with any of the 3
    ive used ALL three services and verizon is by far the best. The people i live with have T-mobile AND at&t. they lose signals / drop calls all the time. I have dropped one call in 4 years. We travel a lot so having a great signal is very important, whether flying or touring.

Just read the posts directly above mine.. others seem to agree. I don't view it as verizon being "great".. I certainly don't work for them and could care less about "loyalty" to a brand. You are right, their pricing IS the most expensive.. I certainly wish it were cheaper.. thing is, I dont pay for my service (my company does) so I can go with whoever I feel is the best. I've been on Verizon for a long time now and don't see myself switching any time soon.. unless my company makes me haha

I am sharing my personal experience with others because I want to help and from my experience this is whats been true. Why would I not?
    Last edited by secretsexyninja; 11-25-08 at 01:20 AM.
    11-25-08 01:17 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD