Since I have went through 2 storms I can say that there is a differences from build to build. I see that some people have to put something behind their battery to get the corners to click while my device has no issues with this. Also some people are saying their gap is as big as 2 credit cards wile others, including myself, have almost not gap. Also screen wiggle seems to vary from device to device. Finally, speed seems to be great on some phones while others have bad Lag. I noticed a huge difference in speed from phone 1 and phone 2.

Can anyone confirm that there are several hardware builds of the storm out there?
    11-25-08 12:58 PM
    Since I have went through 2 storms I can say that there is a differences from build to build. I see that some people have to put something behind their battery to get the corners to click while my device has no issues with this. Also some people are saying their gap is as big as 2 credit cards wile others, including myself, have almost not gap. Also screen wiggle seems to vary from device to device. Finally, speed seems to be great on some phones while others have bad Lag. I noticed a huge difference in speed from phone 1 and phone 2.

Can anyone confirm that there are several hardware builds of the storm out there?
    There was a thread about the click from one Storm to the next, saying that there is an actual visible difference when you pull the phone apart. Not sure the name of the thread though, but it can't be buried that deep, it was posted yesterday.
    11-25-08 01:01 PM
    Lets sue for discrimination!
    11-25-08 01:06 PM
    i think it is true that some storms have more issues than others. i am sure some of them maybe even are flawless.

i have a lag when going landscape to portrait and back...everything else seems to be working good.
    11-25-08 01:09 PM
    I am not talking just about the software side of things. I think there are inferior hardware builds.
    11-25-08 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD