Hi, Day 3 of the new Storm. Today I wanted to move music over. It was easy. Tried it using both ways.

1) BB Media Manager
    2) BB Media Sync via Windows Media v11

I found #2 easier.

But I'm not seeing the album art. It's there in WM

Any thoughts?

Evan
    03-31-09 12:31 PM
    i use WM too. This worked for me:
    right click song> advanced tag editor>picture tab> add> select your image> Front Cover

I also did the same directions and selected an image for user defined. There must be a better way to do this. If anybody knows please share.
    03-31-09 12:35 PM
    i use WM too. This worked for me:
    right click song> advanced tag editor>picture tab> add> select your image> Front Cover

I also did the same directions and selected an image for user defined. There must be a better way to do this. If anybody knows please share.
    Wait? So even if WM has the art. You have to do that for each song?
    That's no good...

don't you think?

-Evan
    03-31-09 12:42 PM
    Does WM have the art in it? Or is the art a part of the ID3 tag on the mp3? If it's a part of the tag it'll show up anywhere.
    03-31-09 12:47 PM
    Any solutions for mac users?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 12:48 PM
    Does WM have the art in it? Or is the art a part of the ID3 tag on the mp3? If it's a part of the tag it'll show up anywhere.
    Seems to be part of tag but I don't see it on the Storm?
    03-31-09 12:49 PM
    doing the directions above embed the art in the file. I agree their has to be an easier way to do this. Make sure to PM me when you figure it out!
    03-31-09 12:51 PM
    I know media sync was just updated for WMP, so it should still have the import album art feature under options. Just import, then resync and all the album art should show.
    03-31-09 01:15 PM
    I know media sync was just updated for WMP, so it should still have the import album art feature under options. Just import, then resync and all the album art should show.
    I found it and it's not pretty...

OK, Seems ONLY if you create a play list and use the BB MediaSync check the box of that playlist and then sync. It will sync and show art.

I don't see why if you just drag files over that have art this won't work?

-E
    03-31-09 01:28 PM
    Just enable mass storage and, drag and drop.
    03-31-09 01:31 PM
    I found it and it's not pretty...

OK, Seems ONLY if you create a play list and use the BB MediaSync check the box of that playlist and then sync. It will sync and show art.

I don't see why if you just drag files over that have art this won't work?

-E
    I don't understand the playlist only thing, but I've made about 15 auto playlists in iTunes and it works very well.
    03-31-09 01:32 PM
    Any solutions for mac users?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    GO the the mac section and search...
    We have a few options..
    I just drag and drop
    03-31-09 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD