Good morning all
    I have a question and hopefully I'm not the only one. Earlier this week is playing around with my alarm settings, trying to find a new ring tone. After my wife complained about the ring tone I choose, I put it back to the first ring tone I had. However the next day, the second ring tone was still being used. When i checked the alarm settings, it was showing the first ring tone. Both ring tones are the ones that came with the phone. However any of my imported MP3's do work. All ring tones are there but do not play in the preview either, but would play in the media player.
    I'm running .122 on the Bell network. This was working before and after the update, only started showing this problem recently. I also tried a battery pulled multiple times.
    Any suggestions would be most helpful.
    Thank You
    04-22-09 08:02 AM
    I had this issue a week or two ago. I had found I created a profile for my ringers to be loud so I can hear them when I'm working. I had to delete that sound profile and just use the normal sound profile and all my ringtones change when I want them to. I am running .113 and I'm not sure if that makes a difference.
    04-22-09 08:15 AM
    Yes I tried that actually. I made a custom profile but deleted it soon after.
    04-22-09 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD