I had to all verizon today to attempt to get a replacement. What I ended up doing was a hard reset. The lady on the phone guided me through it, then once that was set she had me do a roaming update, dont know what that is...

Anyways, after I hung up, I went to check my email on it and clicked a link. The browser got deleted, in a way. The screen would load and it says "Your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries"

Thats bull cause I have unlimited data plan. Does anyone know what I can do to get my browser back?
    03-11-09 10:12 PM
    Options -> Advance Options -> Host Routing Table, then hit the BB button and then select "register now".
    03-11-09 10:14 PM
    Excellent. Thanks very much!
    03-11-09 10:23 PM
    I have the exact same problem, but this fix isn't working for me.

I am on O2 UK Plan. And it was working fine until I did a wipe. In my Host Routing Table I have about 12 entries all called:

GPRS UK (234) [xxxxxxxxx]

X = various different number combinations

I also have 1 entry called: Wi-Fi [60]
    10-12-09 05:20 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/los...hreads-238512/

Stickied right above this thread. Another for ya CX. seems like its been awhile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 06:24 PM
    Hummm, I think this is one of the reasons I have a "certain comment" in my forum header.

VZW CSRs are dumb dumb dumb.

Reregister the HRT and also resend your email service books from within Email Setup app on the phone or the BIS portal website.
    10-12-09 06:30 PM
    Actually a member, DriftDevil, started the lost browser threads list and I stickied it.
    10-12-09 10:13 PM
    I am also having this problem.

DISCLAIMER
    I did all of the following:

options > advanced options > Host Routing Table > Register Now
    Send Service Books from BIS portal website
    Battery Pull
    Reset Theme

still no browser. Any ideas?

I am using a BB Storm on AT&T if that helps
    12-13-09 11:26 PM
    I am also having this problem.

DISCLAIMER
    I did all of the following:

options > advanced options > Host Routing Table > Register Now
    Send Service Books from BIS portal website
    Battery Pull
    Reset Theme

still no browser. Any ideas?

I am using a BB Storm on AT&T if that helps
    You need the ATT service books, follow the steps in this thread...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/
    12-13-09 11:32 PM
    Ohhhh thanks.

Yea I went through that process when I first popped in the AT&T SIM card back in 4.7. Didn't know I had to do that again after upgrading to 5.0
    12-14-09 12:03 AM
    you could try and have an OS reload. i managed to learn and install the phone's OS several times and got all the basic Apps back but still i'm failing to do a hard reset. any ideas or what tool did you use. i've been trying the "mfi multiloader v1.3 & 2.0"
    07-09-12 03:54 AM
    you could try and have an OS reload. i managed to learn and install the phone's OS several times and got all the basic Apps back but still i'm failing to do a hard reset. any ideas or what tool did you use. i've been trying the "mfi multiloader v1.3 & 2.0"
    Did you notice that you responded to a 2009 thread? Kinda dead, that one.

Anyway, welcome to CrackBerry.

A hard reset or boot round here generally means a battery pull. A soft reset or boot is when you type <Alt><RightShift><Del> together.

A Security Wipe is done by going to Options, Security, Securtiy Wipe and following the prompts.

When you install the OS the old OS is completly wiped by Apploader and you can do this by running loader.exe from a command line and typing loader /nojvm with the phone connected. After a while you will see the message JVM Error 507 displayed on the phoe's screen. There is now no OS on the phone.

You may now load the OS of your choice.
    07-09-12 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD