For the last week or so my phone works great until I place it on the charger. I used to be able to still use the phone as normal when it was on the charger and when taking it off it would still work fine. I have noticed that lately, when it's on the charger I can't do anything and when taking it off the charger, it's the same thing. The screen isn't responsive again until I do a battery pull...

I was on the 5.0 leak, but I have backed off to .151...

Is this a result of any of these software upgrades? Prior to last week I was running .148 and never had a problem like this occur. I basically have to do a battery pull every morning now at least and sometimes near the end of the night if my battery is dying and I need to throw it on the charger...

Thanks in advance for any ideas/thoughts..
    08-05-09 08:04 AM
    Is it the stock BB charger. I remember when we first got the Storm in here at work (indirect sales) and we tried using cheap Chinese made chargers. It caused the same issue. A battery pull would fix it, but it happened every time the phone was plugged into one of these cheap chargers.
    08-05-09 10:55 AM
    I love chinese chargers. You go to a flea market and you get a box of them for 3 dollars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD