I did a search but found nothing on point.

I had a fully charged battery this morning. I deleted the Bolt Browser and the Opera Mini Browser and did a battery pull. On re-boot, my battery indicator is showing completely empty charge on the battery. I tried a second battery pull, no difference.

I have the phone charging right now and it has increased to 1st bar (yellow). But why would it do this when I know it was fully charged just before the battery pull?

BTW, I'm running .109 and its been flawless for about a month.
    Any ideas??

Edit: Oh yeah, I just remembered. Before I uninstalled the browsers, I had downloaded and installed the BB App Center application.
    Last edited by richs10; 04-03-09 at 06:48 AM.
    04-03-09 06:45 AM
    Im having a similar issue, however mine isnt going down as extreme as yours. I've had my phone off the charger for about 2 or 3 hours now and I've written 2 emails and downloaded the newer version of appworld, then after a reboot my batter level dropped to 50%!

Anyother time I reboot or batterpull my batter drops about 25% so I guess its getting worse.

Anyone have any ideas?

I should also add that im running .113
    Last edited by willsoriano; 04-06-09 at 12:45 PM. Reason: adding more information
    04-06-09 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD