I'm going to Puerto Rico tomorrow. Does anyone know if I have to change any settings on the phone to use it there? Thanks
    03-22-09 04:42 PM
    You may want to call Verizon or ask a 5th grader. Puerto Rico is part of the USA and is with in the country and coverage area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 05:14 PM
    I'm going to Puerto Rico tomorrow. Does anyone know if I have to change any settings on the phone to use it there? Thanks
    You may want to call Verizon or ask a 5th grader. Puerto Rico is part of the USA and is with in the country and coverage area.

Ditto...check with Verizon asap. also do a search for this topic in the forums because there are other threads for it
    03-22-09 05:22 PM

You might want to revert to 4th grade and check the list of 50 states which now form the Union.
    03-22-09 05:23 PM
    Perhaps 5th graders know all Verizon's coverage areas, I admit I don't. I do know that Puerto Rico is not "with in" the country though. It is an unincorporated territory of the US, but they are not compelled by force to provide service to Verizon customers so I was hoping someone here might be of assistance. Thanks for the help
    03-22-09 05:25 PM

No reason to be an A-hole!!

Since it appears you did not finish 5th grade, I'll go ahead and clue you into the fact that Puerto Rico is not part of the United States. It are a US territory, something completely different.
    03-22-09 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD