I have had my Storm for about six months and have not had any problems until now... with the exception of having to reinstall the OS once... Here is the problem. When I text now, it adds characters without me clicking the screen. So when I click a key it will add several of that character. Sometimes it works normally. Other times I just barely tap where the key is, NO CLICK, and it adds the letter. I have to correct words constantly because it is adding so many just by touch. I really feel like flinging the phone. This is my first touchscreen and if it lasts just six months, it will be my last. Has anyone had this problem? No settings were changed and it happens very inconsistently... but more often than not. HELP!
    03-26-10 08:40 PM
    I Think maybe the icon on the mid-board is something wrong.you can check it and put some thin paper between them ,just try it~~~~~~(oh god ,my poor english)^^
    03-26-10 10:08 PM
    What is the mid-board? I do have a clear screen protector on it. Perhaps it needs replaced? I may try to remove that and see what happens. Still welcoming any comments of people who have had this problem! It is making typing a nightmare!
    03-27-10 06:49 AM
    I have NO experience with the Storm. I'm guessing the "click" (surepress) sensor is gone screwy. If its less then a year since purchase (and I'm guessing by your statement "have had my Storm for about six months" that it is) then I'd take it to the store and check into a replacement. Better yet I'd wait for some actual Storm users to post on here, they'd have much better "hands on" advice for you.

Best of luck!
    03-27-10 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD