sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! been looking for ages
    01-08-09 04:10 PM
    Alright, I think I found the solution as a 3rd party app.; follow this link

SaveNumberAs - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

I think I may get this myself....

BTW, there is an 1.1 update which allows you to add the number to an existing contact and here is a thread where this has been discussed:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/sav...upgrade-94184/
    Last edited by invisionz; 01-19-09 at 09:53 AM.
    01-19-09 09:46 AM
    Alright, I think I found the solution as a 3rd party app.; follow this link

SaveNumberAs - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

I think I may get this myself....

BTW, there is an 1.1 update which allows you to add the number to an existing contact and here is a thread where this has been discussed:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/sav...upgrade-94184/
    That program sounds nice, but doesn't say whether or not you can save as an existing contact. Only describes saving unknown numbers as a new contact. Do you own the program? And if so, does it let you save as existing?
    01-19-09 10:02 AM
    Yeah, the updated version is supposed to let you save to an existing contact. The software description doesn't mention that b/c it's an older version. When I get more time I want to find the developper's site and get the latest scoop. The added functionality is what makes me want to get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 12:00 PM
    This sounds similar to the problem I was having I wanted to duplicate a contact so I wouldn't have to retype all the company info in for a new person. I couldn't see how and finally gave up and did it later in outlook.
    01-19-09 01:00 PM
    Okay, this duplicate contact fix doesn't work! It just won't allow you to save it because it says its a duplicate! I don't think there is a way to append info the easy way, the only way is by hand!
    02-22-09 06:46 PM
    This seems like an idiotic thing for blackberry to do. These are SMARTphones. It seems pretty dumb in many areas. This should be a simple and logical thing to implement.
    02-24-09 11:25 PM
    Very annoying that BB doesn't have this feature. RIM are you reading this please implement this in your next update please!
    02-01-10 11:30 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD