Am I the only one unable to ignore the blinking red light?

Lol, I don't know if it's due to my OCD or whatnot but I just have to check. I seem incapable of ignoring that bloody light.

Anyone else suffering, lol?
    03-14-09 05:38 PM
    No. I can ignore my little red light quite well actually. This is much to the annoyance of those trying to contact me.
    03-14-09 05:39 PM
    I CANNOT ignore it.. it drives me insane!
    03-14-09 05:41 PM
    <--- GUITY! If that darn thing is flashing I have to check it. Others share your OCD lol
    03-14-09 05:50 PM
    Ha ha, no your not the only one. There is something about it that you just cant resist....even if its junk mail.
    03-14-09 05:56 PM
    I don't even use my computer for my email anymore. I MUST check it.

Replying to it is another story
    03-14-09 05:57 PM
    I CANNOT ignore it.. it drives me insane!
    Well, I am already insane, so no biggie.
    03-14-09 05:58 PM
    Ignore it? **** NO, I enhanced it !!!
    Berry Buzz I got all kinds of colors now !!!
    03-14-09 05:59 PM
    <--- cant ignore
    03-14-09 06:03 PM
    what what wwhhaaatttt????

You can change the colors?!?!?!? I'm off to download something called Berry Buzz.

wonder what else it does LOL
    03-14-09 06:04 PM
    bbalerts works fine for me. mine is a BRIGHT white light haha its so alluring... i feel like a moth
    03-14-09 06:07 PM
    bbalerts works fine for me. mine is a BRIGHT white light haha its so alluring... i feel like a moth
    Your missing out...
    This works flawlessly...
    Diff colors for EVERY alert.

Blue for one email, bright orange for txt's
    it's awesome... last I used bbalerts it was buggy... this is cheaper too I think..
    03-14-09 06:12 PM
    does bblight not also do this?
    03-14-09 06:14 PM
    Your missing out...
    This works flawlessly...
    Diff colors for EVERY alert.

Blue for one email, bright orange for txt's
    it's awesome... last I used bbalerts it was buggy... this is cheaper too I think..
    i have different alerts for everything i was just saying i like bbalerts. i have an email calendar sms voicemail missed call everything alerts. haha but i bought it the day i got my storm, before this was out... and i have no bugs with it. it works perfectly
    03-14-09 06:14 PM
    does bblight not also do this?
    as far as i know no. bblight illuminates the screen when you recieve a message and also keeps the screen on when plugged into an external power source. and apparently the new version enables vib&ring... but what we are talking about is the LED light on the top right hand corner of the bb that blinks when you recieve a notification
    03-14-09 06:22 PM
    Maybe it's better now.. but when I tried it and d/l it.. it was horrible for the storm...
    03-14-09 06:31 PM
    eh, you know how apps work. every one is always different.
    03-14-09 06:32 PM
    as far as i know no. bblight illuminates the screen when you recieve a message and also keeps the screen on when plugged into an external power source. and apparently the new version enables vib&ring... but what we are talking about is the LED light on the top right hand corner of the bb that blinks when you recieve a notification
    thanks, guess I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on a part of the app that a buddy of mine swore it did...
    03-14-09 06:35 PM
    my light on my BB storm is my BFF when i am in class and cannot have my phone on or on vibrate! it's a godsend if you ask me.
    03-14-09 06:39 PM
    haha, you're amazing. I might go on to the even deeper end like you and get with the colors
    03-14-09 11:11 PM
    I'm addicted but I think I need to look at the different color alerts so I know I don't always need to check my phone.
    03-14-09 11:15 PM
    Does anyone have it flash for no reason?? Mine does it occasionaly,, no missed calles, no sms and no emails... Just a blinking light. If I pull the battery out and restart it, it stops after that, but thats quite annoying.
    03-15-09 07:38 AM
    Does anyone have it flash for no reason?? Mine does it occasionaly,, no missed calles, no sms and no emails... Just a blinking light. If I pull the battery out and restart it, it stops after that, but thats quite annoying.
    I think you've reached the point of addiction where you're now imagining the light being there...

lol, jk. No, I haven't had that happen...yet
    03-15-09 09:43 AM
    **** the whole point in me getting a BlackBerry is that I get my messages and emails instantly... ignoring that little light would defeat its purpose for me!!
    03-15-09 10:13 AM
    Yeah the lights flashing I'm checking furthermore the little notification icons, I can't stand to see them either even if I'm no going to read or reply I have to open them fully. Which really drives me crazy when I get voicemail cuz I don't really care to check it cuz I have caller I'd for a reason I know someone called and I can figure out I should call them back without having to be told in a voicemail. Sorry about the rant a little off topic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 11:45 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD