Is there a way to add a custom icon on my home page that is nothing more than a link to a webpage?

Speficially, I want to add an icon that will take me to my local news stations weather radar. I can do this through the browser of course with a bookmark, but that requires me to click to the browser, scroll through the book marks and select the book mark. I'd like to have it on my home page.
    07-06-09 08:25 PM
    If you search the forum there is a guy who made custom lunches for a lot of websites, perhaps he made something that will interest you. Look at the 3rd party forums.
    07-06-09 08:28 PM
    07-06-09 08:34 PM
    Thanks drift
    07-06-09 08:39 PM
    You can also make your own by following the steps in the included blog post.

How To Create a BlackBerry Launcher | CrackBerry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 08:51 PM
    Wow! You guys don't waste any time!

Thanks much -- D
    07-06-09 08:52 PM
    You can also make your own by following the steps in the included blog post.

How To Create a BlackBerry Launcher | CrackBerry.com

but ya have to pay 3 bucks for it :\
    07-06-09 08:53 PM
    Wow! You guys don't waste any time!

Thanks much -- D
    no problem
    07-06-09 08:54 PM
    but ya have to pay 3 bucks for it :\
    You only have to pay $3 if you want to use the tool from BBLauncher.com. If you use the steps by phikai in the blog post, it won't cost a thing unless you want to buy the BlackBerry Developer Signing Keys ($20).

Last edited by ArmaK; 07-06-09 at 09:29 PM.
    07-06-09 09:20 PM
    You only have to pay $3 if you want to use the tool from BBLauncher.com. If you use the steps by phikai in the blog post, it won't cost a thing unless you want to buy the BlackBerry Developer Signing Keys ($20).

o lol, k

note: i already have the rim signing keys so that dont matter lol
    07-06-09 09:35 PM
    Quick Launch will let you put links for websites into it's menu. One press to launch QL, then one press to select your web link. Another good option.
    07-06-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD