I bought my storm at verizon in US. Im originally from Holland. Is there any way for me to add dutch as an input language that way It makes it easier for me to communicate with my dutch friends on bbm and or email??

I would really appreciate it if someone could help met with this one.. as for now, typing in dutch is kind of annoying having the english dictionary change all the words..
    Thanks a lot!
    05-28-09 02:59 PM
    I bought my storm at verizon in US. Im originally from Holland. Is there any way for me to add dutch as an input language that way It makes it easier for me to communicate with my dutch friends on bbm and or email??

I would really appreciate it if someone could help met with this one.. as for now, typing in dutch is kind of annoying having the english dictionary change all the words..
    Thanks a lot!
    Hello Nina_nb,

Have you solved this issue as yet. My situations is exactly the opposite. I am originally fron the US & need DUTCH to correspond with my clients in Holland. Let me know if you have solved this issue.

I'm trying a few things myself and will (try) to remember to get back with you should I solve mine..

Regards,

NokJAA!
    06-26-09 11:05 AM
    I also have this problem, did anyone of you find out how to do it, I have to add Dutch to Pearl 8110 but I am pretty sure it will be the same as on a Storm, I have tried to just copy the COD files but no joy yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 02:32 PM
    Just a bit more searching and I found this one, works like a charm, only instead of Hebrew chose Dutch and then look for the cods ending in nl.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-59686/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 02:50 PM
    K, so I'm bumping this post cause I've done a bunch of stuff and googled endlessly and havent found a solution to my problem. I got the same as Nina. Storm from VZ and would like to have Dutch input, only problem is that I have a Mac and the rest of the solutions on here are useless for me.

And before anyone gets sassy, (a) i'm not switching to a pc, and (b) i'm not getting an iphone just cause I have a Mac.

On that note, any new suggestions/breakthroughs?
    11-04-10 05:55 PM
    K, so I'm bumping this post cause I've done a bunch of stuff and googled endlessly and havent found a solution to my problem. I got the same as Nina. Storm from VZ and would like to have Dutch input, only problem is that I have a Mac and the rest of the solutions on here are useless for me.

And before anyone gets sassy, (a) i'm not switching to a pc, and (b) i'm not getting an iphone just cause I have a Mac.

On that note, any new suggestions/breakthroughs?
    Send me a DM and I`ll try to get a hold of you. Where are you....States or NL...LMWeten. I HAD that problem on my BOLD - Windows combination but like I said I HAD said problem....
    11-04-10 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD