I'm thinking the thunder will be a sick as phone it will be an iphone killer but I think samung stole the idea for the iphone killer but we all know a BB wil kill all other phones I'm just getting sick of my pearl with so many problems and everyone like bad berry but no one at Verizon is smart enough to send me out a new one. But I can't wait to see the thunder if it is super fun to play with and can do everything my pearl can do but better I'm going to get it or if it can't I'm going to wait for some money to roll in and get a curve. What is the type going to be on the thunder and will It hold a 8 g card? I hope its stright black camera going to be over 2 MP?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-08 12:06 PM
    I'm thinking the thunder will be a sick as phone it will be an iphone killer but I think samung stole the idea for the iphone killer but we all know a BB wil kill all other phones I'm just getting sick of my pearl with so many problems and everyone like bad berry but no one at Verizon is smart enough to send me out a new one. But I can't wait to see the thunder if it is super fun to play with and can do everything my pearl can do but better I'm going to get it or if it can't I'm going to wait for some money to roll in and get a curve. What is the type going to be on the thunder and will It hold a 8 g card? I hope its stright black camera going to be over 2 MP?

06-26-08 12:06 PM
    So whats big deal? anybody can make a smart phone & anybody can make a keyless phone, but give my bb curve anyday
    06-29-08 11:35 AM
    So whats big deal? anybody can make a smart phone & anybody can make a keyless phone, but give my bb curve anyday
    06-29-08 11:41 AM
    BB functionality with tons more screen real estate. I'm not interested in the touch, I would like a pull-out keypad or something. But a larger screen to read emails and such on would be fantastic.
    06-29-08 11:48 PM
    BB functionality with tons more screen real estate. I'm not interested in the touch, I would like a pull-out keypad or something. But a larger screen to read emails and such on would be fantastic.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 640 x 480.
    I know its a slim chance but if it could match the Xperia (800�480) that would be freak-ing awesome!
    06-30-08 01:36 AM
    Funny... People had great expectations

06-04-09 04:40 AM
    Dude your making a big deal out of nothing...

06-04-09 05:11 AM
    Dude your making a big deal out of nothing...

Dude, you're trolling. Bringing up threads from over a year ago is totally unnecessary
    06-04-09 05:27 AM
    Funny... People had great expectations

stop bringing up grandma old posts
    06-04-09 05:32 AM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD