finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/107263/consumer-electronics-teardowns.html

sorry... I cant post links yet.
    07-03-09 07:42 PM
    consumer-electronics-teardowns.html: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance

yesh its interesting to see. I love the PS3 cost. talk about a bargain!
    07-03-09 07:49 PM
    As if the bill of materials for a device such a cell phone accurately reflected the total cost to the manufacturer. There is the matter of designing how all the components fit together, how to manufacture it, and other hardware design issues. And there is the small matter of the software. Software development is not cheap.
    07-04-09 01:20 AM
    i love how the most expensive part on the storm in the qualcomm chip..
    didn't i read somewhere that is one of the problems with the phone..chip wont let something do something?

someone has to know what im attempting to say?
    07-04-09 03:29 AM
    well its the same chip that the storm 2 and thee tour will have. Not sure what it limits really.
    07-04-09 08:42 AM
    i love how the most expensive part on the storm in the qualcomm chip..
    didn't i read somewhere that is one of the problems with the phone..chip wont let something do something?

someone has to know what im attempting to say?
    I think you are referring to the storm only being able to play one sound at a time. Hence why music pauses if you get an email. My understanding is that is probably more of a software limitation and not hardware related.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD