I was trying to get all my email accoutns to work on my storm after upgrading to the 5.0.0.238 from work because I forgot to restore my stuff soooo i went itno emai lsettigns and there was 2 options, one was synchronization options and you could select contacts or deleted items, I selected contacts thinking this was my contacts I forgot to restore earlier but next thing I know its doing an enterprise activation and it seemed to complete but I am not on a BES so did I screw up something and if I did how can I fix it and what are those options for like deleted options and contacts. Thanks in advance oh and one other question that is bothering me, I am sick of the default theme and I know you can tweak your settigns like changing wallpaper and what not to get other themes to work but I also heard there may be a memory leak if you use these so my question is, is there not even one theme out there I can use that is free other than the stock one... Points to those that can hook me up with one!

One last question that also has been in my side is my regular search forum page I have saved, whenever I type anything in there no matter what, i could type the word "theme" in it and I get no results and this was right after I got a notice they were changing the site. My question is what can i do, I loved the way that search worked before, now the only way I can search is up on the top right if I select "full site" it somewhat works but nothign liek before?

edit ... actually I remember what it initially said, there was a button tthat said "CHANGE PROTOCOL" and I selected that and then it did the enterprise activation
    Last edited by scarcocks; 10-29-09 at 06:09 PM.
    10-29-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD