This is my first gander at your forums here. I've checked high and low on the internet, and can not find the answer to my question. (I don't have access to my owner's manual right now.)

This may be a simple question to answer, so I apologize in advance if someone has either already answered it, or it's simply an oversight on my part.

Today I took my first video with my Storm... It saved to the Media Card. Now, I'm trying to view the video and I can't find it anywhere. Is there a special trick to accessing the media card that I'm not figuring out?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    12-12-08 09:52 PM
    unless i'm missing something, you should just be able to press the 'media' icon, then go to videos, and your video should be there...or are you trying to find it through your computer?
    12-12-08 10:17 PM
    No, I'm trying to access it on the phone. When I go to the Media, then to videos, the only video in there is the sample video that came with the phone. When I took the video earlier, it said "saving," so I assumed that it saved??
    12-12-08 10:26 PM
    If it saved , it should be there. You could try a reboot (battery pull) and see if that makes it show up.
    12-12-08 10:34 PM
    you probably didnt save it
    12-12-08 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD