Ive had this issue too.. it affects all storms just people on here on denying it because they arent recreating the exact situation we are..

Its pretty annoying but I will live..
    11-25-08 11:07 AM
    Just verified this issue. Storm was running flawlessly and I just went out to lunch,
    temp is about 35 degrees here and within about a minute, the accelerameter got really
    unresponsive. Looks like the storm needs a mitt.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 11:21 AM
    I am having the same accelerometer issues. Sometimes it will never change and I have to give up till later. Hope they can fix it within 30 days.
    Now I am having another problem. Sometimes when I have a named highlighted in the call log and I hit the send button, it gets a mind of its own and goes to some other app. instead of just calling that person. But I took it back this morning and "there's nothing wrong with it."
    11-25-08 11:37 AM
    Don't let them give you that garbage. Tell them its broken and you expect a new one that isn't broken. Verizon will cave if you don't take no for an answer
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by whoopn; 11-25-08 at 11:43 AM.
    11-25-08 11:41 AM
    I dont know whats up, i was having problems with mine, now it seems to be working like a charm. I know I am trying not to push the unlock button without pushing the screen first. but it is rotating just like in the ads. wonder if the sucker just had to get all warmed up. odd!
    11-25-08 02:35 PM
    give the phone a little shake. that fixes the problem for my phone
    11-25-08 03:53 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD