Anyone know of any apps that use the accelerometer? I'm thinking of something like i see on the iPhone commercials. Like the restaurant one that you shake or the "hang time" app that I've heard about that times how long it takes for you to toss your phone in the air and return back to your hand rr hit the ground...haha.. Or the dice game I saw for the iPod. I haven't tried a google search yet. Thought this might be faster.
    11-26-08 07:34 PM
    I want some too. Like I mentioned in a different thread. I want a program like Dynolicious too.
    11-26-08 07:51 PM
    They'll be out patience...........................
    11-26-08 07:53 PM
    I wouldn't hold out for apps like the iPhone. Apple has a unique way of distributing apps to a huge market place, and the developers are getting rich off of it. I am not sure blackberry will ever be able to compare, so I doubt it we'll have the same apps.
    All though apps using the accelerometer will show up.
    11-26-08 08:00 PM
    I wouldn't hold out for apps like the iPhone. Apple has a unique way of distributing apps to a huge market place, and the developers are getting rich off of it. I am not sure blackberry will ever be able to compare, so I doubt it we'll have the same apps.
    All though apps using the accelerometer will show up.

No RIM will just come out with better apps. It will be up to all of us to create and publish new apps to be distributed to all of us.
    11-27-08 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD