So I'm trying to make sense of the hands-on reviewers that said the phone lacks graphics acceleration, when Crucial_Xtreme has posted this:
    The Storm supports over 65K colors. Has High-preformance graphics cards, the processor is fine, it's all in how it's used. And the browser is RIM's best to date, and stacks up against other browsers quite well.

i wonder if what the reviewers saw as a lack of graphics acceleration was actually just an earlier revision of device firmware. either that or it's not implemented for everything you'd think.

hmmmm. thoughts?
    10-11-08 09:33 PM
    Dunno about the Storm just yet, but when Sprint released the HTC Touch, the graphics were a bit sluggish. When VZW released their version a few months later, the interface was smooth. Who knows...
    10-11-08 09:44 PM
    So I'm trying to make sense of the hands-on reviewers that said the phone lacks graphics acceleration, when Crucial_Xtreme has posted this:

i wonder if what the reviewers saw as a lack of graphics acceleration was actually just an earlier revision of device firmware. either that or it's not implemented for everything you'd think.

hmmmm. thoughts?

U are well to go with professor Crucial
    This 5hits gonna be tiiiiiiiight
    10-11-08 09:55 PM
    U are well to go with professor Crucial
    This 5hits gonna be tiiiiiiiight
    Guess I better stock up on laxative...
    10-11-08 09:57 PM
    if the high performace graphics are what are built into the MSM7600.... that chip seems to support OPENGL....intersting!
    10-11-08 10:01 PM
    if the high performace graphics are what are built into the MSM7600.... that chip seems to support OPENGL....intersting!
    What is OPENGL
    Thanks S1
    AKA Psuedo Geek
    10-11-08 10:21 PM
    What is OPENGL
    Thanks S1
    AKA Psuedo Geek
    it's a type of 3d support.
    10-11-08 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD