Well I'm now reloading the phone, wiped it completely. Media player would act up with music placing albums under an artist that it wasn't supposed to and you'd click on that artist and nothing would be there and than bam. Lockup. Or I'd connect it to the pc and the computer would detect that I pluged it in from mass storage but would give errors saying it couldnt access either the onboard or memory card. I'd unplug the phone and it would be frozen, 30 seconds later crash to a blackscreen.

I am hoping to god this is an OS issue and reloading fixes this and it's not hardware. Has anyone had this happen before? I have BBSAK so reinstalling my third party apps should be easy enough.

If I had to reload this damn phone again I'm going to take the shotgun out of my closet and blow the thing to bits.
    08-24-09 06:15 PM
    Have you tried formatting the memory? Or different OS's?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 06:43 PM
    I'm formating the memory card now. I'm actually formating the memory on the phone to. About to reinstall .148.

I'll report back in an hour or so.
    08-24-09 06:48 PM
    Great. Now desktop manager won't recognize the damn phone. OS is reinstalled fine. Open DM to reload some backups and it won't connect.
    08-24-09 07:31 PM
    OK nvm... Rebooted (hadn't in 3 days) all works fine.
    08-24-09 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD