So I'm a total BB newb, but I recently purchased a 9530 that apparently was never really used for anything more than an MP3 player. I've searched through numerous threads stating similar problems as mine, but none were quite the same. I had synchronized my contacts with FB over the weekend and everything was working just fine, last night I got around to synchronizing with my gmail account and things got goofy. It didn't add any duplicate contacts or change any of the info around in my contacts, but now when I get SMS/MMS it no longer shows my contacts name, only their phone number. While this is not a huge ordeal it is very annoying and I would like to know how to switch it back. Everything I've tried so far hasn't worked, so any ideas out there?
    04-05-10 12:12 PM
    Im having a similar issue. I added a gmail account to my phone today, it asked if i wanted to sync. So i did. Now all of my contacts are gone. Im out of town and didnt bring my cable so i can't do a restore. If i look into my gmail it shows all of my contacts, but not anywhere else.
    04-05-10 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD