Seriously, where did it go? I did a pull just last night. I'm running 148/5.0. I've never had my free application memory get below 20mb with any other leak or even with 75.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 04:26 PM
    sounds like you need to backup and then wipe and reload 148

i recommend lydricals hybrid...worked out all my kinks.

gl bud

-murph
    05-27-09 04:34 PM

i recommend lydricals hybrid...worked out all my kinks.

gl bud

-murph
    I just did a wipe and reload a couple of days ago, and I am using his hybrid.

05-27-09 04:37 PM

-murph
    That's terrible advice. Just like with computers, people are always too quick to wipe the their phone and reinstall fresh without ever troubleshooting or finding the cause of the problem. 95% of the time the problem is easily fixable and a complete wipe and reinstall is unnecessary.
    05-27-09 05:29 PM
    Seriously, where did it go? I did a pull just last night. I'm running 148/5.0. I've never had my free application memory get below 20mb with any other leak or even with 75.

If you're phone is running fine (which it probably is) then stop obsessing over the number and get on with your life. If it's running poorly then do a battery pull and get on with your life. Quit freaking out about the number. It's irrelevant as long as your phone works as it should.
    05-27-09 05:30 PM
    It's not your hybrid OS. Take a look at this solution that Patches gave someone. It will fix your problem, but it's a bit labor intensive:http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/re...y-leak-235048/

Grey
    05-27-09 05:48 PM
    That's terrible advice. Just like with computers, people are always too quick to wipe the their phone and reinstall fresh without ever troubleshooting or finding the cause of the problem. 95% of the time the problem is easily fixable and a complete wipe and reinstall is unnecessary.
    I agree, but where is your advice on how to fix it?

05-27-09 05:55 PM
    It's not your hybrid OS. Take a look at this solution that Patches gave someone. It will fix your problem, but it's a bit labor intensive:http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/re...y-leak-235048/

Grey
    Thanks

05-27-09 05:56 PM
    Do you use beejive? I installed it.. used it, then shutdown... throughout the day my memory dropped from 40mb to 11mb now. Only happens when beejive is installed.
    05-27-09 06:09 PM
    Some information like what apps you have installed would be helpful in solving ur problem.

05-27-09 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD