My very first post ha ha. Was thinking of upgrading to an new BB. I currently have the 8330 however, I am looking towards the Storm or the Tour. Any insight on both would be great. I kinda like the keyboard of the tour, but a bigger screen would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 08:58 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! It all depends on your preferences. Me personally, I like having physical buttons to push as I have big fingers. I had the storm for about a day and switched back to my curve. The screen on the storm is great but the touch screen is just not my cup of tea

08-09-09 09:10 PM
    Go to a Verizon store and try both.
    08-09-09 09:26 PM
    My very first post ha ha. Was thinking of upgrading to an new BB. I currently have the 8330 however, I am looking towards the Storm or the Tour. Any insight on both would be great. I kinda like the keyboard of the tour, but a bigger screen would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

you basically have to answer your own question. physical keyboard and trackball vs bigger touch screen. chalk one up for the tour.
    08-09-09 09:54 PM
    I vote the tour

08-09-09 10:09 PM
    I was a Storm User for a long time! I went from 8703 to 8830 to 8330 to 9530 and now the 9630 Tour. The only thing I don't like about the Tour is the signal strength is poor. Walk into a Concrete building in supposed to be perfect signal area and have slow or no data service. If you listen to music via the speaker its not as clear as the storm. I like the track ball and keyboard cuz the touch screen is very unreliable. Works great sometime and then it'll get sticky! Its a toss up!

Hit me up on blackberry messenger if you have any other questions.
    Pin#30B56719

08-09-09 10:18 PM
    I have a tour, I don't like the touch screen on the storm. It's a little hard because of the double tap, it seems like it just takes longer. As far as a sticky track ball on the tour, just lower your settings and it goes a lot smoother. i have mine set on 60. The screen on the tour is awsome, i have transformers on it and watched it on a flight to mexico.
    08-09-09 10:22 PM
    When is RIM gonna treat us to the best of both worlds!?!?!?
    A big screen like the storm with a full qwerty (something like the Palm Pre) like the others. That would be great.
    08-09-09 11:14 PM
    Thanks for the info guys. Sounds like the Tour is really adding up. I do agree that the keyboard and trackball are a very nice touch and simple to use. I guess I am gonna have to check out the Tour the next time I'm in Telus. Cheers

08-10-09 05:03 AM
    The Tour is, in my opinion, the superior device. Having had both, I'd trade the Storm for the Tour any day of the week.
    08-10-09 05:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD