Has anyone bought one of these batteries?

Lithium Battery For Blackberry Curve 8900, Storm 9530, Storm 9500 - BlackBerry 8900 (Curve 2) Javelin

It's generic, I was just wondering if there are any consequences of using this type of battery and how long will these typically last?
    06-03-09 08:52 AM

Lithium Battery For Blackberry Curve 8900, Storm 9530, Storm 9500 - BlackBerry 8900 (Curve 2) Javelin

It's generic, I was just wondering if there are any consequences of using this type of battery and how long will these typically last?
    Can I steer you in the right direction? This is much cheaper, free shipping, and most importantly, its the same battery that comes with the phone.

DealExtreme: $5.68 1400mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for Blackberry 8900/9500

the site can be trusted. I've been buying stuff from there for almost a year now. Never had single unhappy moment. It usually takes about 2 weeks though since its free shipping, so if its something you dont need tomorrow, its the best way to go. I ordered two of them, and I never have to worry about using my phone too much while im out somewhere.
    06-03-09 10:16 AM
    Thanks, how can it be so cheap? The retail price is around $90? Are they brand new?
    06-03-09 11:50 AM

I've been running one of those batteries for well over a couple of months now, with no issues whatsoever. it's construction is solid... and just like our batteries, it's made in China. The battery holds it's charge and does it's job.
    06-03-09 11:58 AM
    06-03-09 12:10 PM
    I've been running one of those batteries for well over a couple of months now, with no issues whatsoever. it's construction is solid... and just like our batteries, it's made in China. The battery holds it's charge and does it's job.
    Thanks for added info.... Wonder if anyone will ever make a decent extended battery.....
    06-03-09 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD