so, recently, i would say sometime around Christmas, my blackberry seemed to stop holding a charge, but im sure the actual problem was that my wall charger doesn't work. when i plug it in at night, the clock appears, and the lightning bolt covers the battery, but when i wake up, my phone is completely dead. if i unplug and then plug it back in, the red light comes on, it may get to the white screen with the charging battery, but then will shut off. the only way i can get it to charge is with my usb cord.

so, does this happen with anyone else?

sounds like it is my charger, right?

anyway i could get a new one without paying?
    [sorry, i just dont see why i should have to pay, when the phone is
    less than 3 months old, and has been doing this for awhile]
    -and would me updating to a beta os cause me
    not to be able to get one.

much thanks.
    01-25-09 05:22 PM
    Have you tried plugging the device into your computer using the USB cord? If so and it charges the phone properly then that could point to a problem with the wall charger. If it doesn't charge the phone then more than likely you have a problem with the device (maybe the charging port, hard to tell). At this point you are either looking at having the entire device swapped or just getting the charger swapped. You should go into a local store and let a technician look at it for you.
    01-25-09 05:36 PM
    Have you tried plugging the device into your computer using the USB cord?
    yes. and everytime it works.

thanks for posting.
    01-25-09 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD