i know some may have seen ma ask a ton of times but is there anyone who is using a verizon 9530 unlocked thorugh att? and if so what os do you run? the cdma or gsm? or doesnt matter? im rocking the stock .75 os and its a piece of crap reception. and i know att does better but im clueless about if i 9500 stuff or 9530 lol help me please. thanks in advance.
    04-20-09 07:22 PM
    im running the stock os as well im about to go and load the newest os ill let you know but my reception is fine
    04-20-09 07:31 PM
    i know some may have seen ma ask a ton of times but is there anyone who is using a verizon 9530 unlocked thorugh att? and if so what os do you run? the cdma or gsm? or doesnt matter? im rocking the stock .75 os and its a piece of crap reception. and i know att does better but im clueless about if i 9500 stuff or 9530 lol help me please. thanks in advance.
    You cant run CDMA on ATT just so you know. As far as a radio you can do any of the .109 and up OS and substitute for the .90 radio code. Lots of users say that is the best for consistent EDGE. I am just running the Bell .122 and have had issues but just work through them.
    04-20-09 07:40 PM
    if you have AT&T why would you want to use the Storm? Just get the iPhone its a much smother phone.
    04-20-09 07:43 PM
    if you have AT&T why would you want to use the Storm? Just get the iPhone its a much smother phone.
    How is that any help??? Im no ATT and dont want an iPhone so maybe the OP feels the same way.
    04-20-09 07:45 PM
    iphone = crap for me. too many idiots on it lol. over rated. love BBs just love em. ok so no cdma radio codes for me thanks!
    04-20-09 07:56 PM
    iphone = crap for me. too many idiots on it lol. over rated. love BBs just love em. ok so no cdma radio codes for me thanks!
    Thats not what I said lol. I said ATT doesnt run off of the CDMA network IE: IXEV or something close to that. We still use the radio codes thats why I said to check out the newer OS like .113 or .122 or a hybrid and throw in the .90 radio code.
    04-20-09 08:18 PM
    Thats not what I said lol. I said ATT doesnt run off of the CDMA network IE: IXEV or something close to that. We still use the radio codes thats why I said to check out the newer OS like .113 or .122 or a hybrid and throw in the .90 radio code.

lol opps, hey are you using the staight up the gsm version or the cdma bell .122? and how is it working for you?
    04-20-09 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD