The Flashing Alert Light in the upper right of my Storm is not working. I like the feature because it lets me know when I have emails or messages when I have the Audio alert tones turned off. I especially like it when it flashes blue to remind me that my bluetooth is still turned on. Is anyone having this problem and how can I fix it and yes I have pulled the battery. Thanks
    09-17-09 01:59 PM
    Could you have accidentally disabled the light? You may need to turn it back on.
    09-17-09 02:03 PM
    I may have. Could you please tell me how to turn it back on? Thank you
    09-17-09 02:21 PM
    Go into the sound profile, set ring tones/alerts, then go down to messages and expand the option. Under it you will see your email accounts listed. Highlight one of the email accounts and select it. The options open. Look at the LED option, is it on or off?

If off, turn it on. Repeat this for all your eamil and your sms. By chance are you using anything like BerryBuzz by chance? If so the above directions would be different.
    09-17-09 02:51 PM
    Also check to make sure its not in bedside mode, this will also disable the LED.
    Clock > options > exit bedside mode.
    09-17-09 03:00 PM
    Also, certain themes don't have the light working for some reason. If you're using a custom theme, that could be it as well.
    09-17-09 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD