anyone else notice loss in quality in music after updating to .86? i did for some reason i played music just as loud on my samsung and no distortion like i'm getting on here
    01-19-09 10:18 PM
    Have not noticed anything, if anything my volume got louder.
    01-19-09 10:24 PM
    yeah definately louder.. but the quality of the music seems to have changed i'm playing with the equalizer to get rid of most bass because it raddles like blown speakers but my headphones don't sound the same when i'm hooked up to my dads samsung sch-i760(the POS)
    01-19-09 10:28 PM
    maybe go look in the beta OS section of crackberry?
    01-19-09 10:30 PM
    i read through all of that already saw nothing about it i put a message in there a little bit ago
    01-19-09 10:32 PM
    i noticed it too... my music seems to fade slightly in and out for all songs and doesnt even get very loud. ive got a problem with hearing the gym music over my own, i cant listen to r&b and TI (i live in the ghetto) while i work out... I NEED SOMETHING FAST!!!!
    Last edited by ineffable1337; 01-19-09 at 10:54 PM.
    01-19-09 10:48 PM
    Have not noticed any issues with sound on my .86
    01-19-09 10:59 PM
    The music is louder on mine with .86 than it was with the previous OS. I did notice that sometimes between songs it might switch volume levels but that is because there is no volume leveling. But RIM is working on making the music for the BB better than other phones.

At the Cannes music festival, during the Midem conference lead sponsored by the BlackBerry manufacturer, Balsillie said that music on the 'Berry will surpass the sounds on the iPhone 3G. Saying that mobile music has gone up a notch to "music 2.0", he discussed how the music content providers had by necessity, regained control over their product to bring in more money. Balsillie said that the music industry would be unrecognizable in five years.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 11:11 PM
    hopefully that will be included in the next official release
    01-19-09 11:46 PM
    Have not noticed any issues with sound on my .86
    No issues here either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD