I am still running .75 and I have never had a problem. I have been loving this phone since December and I have not had to do one battery pull. I have Facebook and Myspace installed and it works great. Getting great battery life as I only have to charge every other day with moderate usuage.
    02-24-09 11:22 AM
    I'm a .75'er as well so far. I use it too much for work and it works well enough that I'm waiting for either the official release or at least a very stable leak (and enough time to install it).

It's a little sluggish at times, memory could be better (I boot to only 21 megs free), and the video camera is pretty much unusable (it usually causes a device reset). But beyond that, it's been pretty stable, particularly after tweaking some of the settings.
    02-24-09 11:43 AM
    Still running strong on .75 tried to upgrade to a leaked OS and I ended up in the media card loop and downgraded back to .75 and havent even thought of going anywhere until a new official comes out.
    02-24-09 12:52 PM
    gross, .75 is HORRIBLE.

.109 is where it's at.

The phone isn't worth using with .75
    02-24-09 12:56 PM
    I am still on .75 and I don't have any issue. Therefore, I can wait for the official release of the new OS. Afterall, March is not that far away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 01:07 PM
    Me too. I don't have time to mess with all the betas. Dec 15 phone too, no exchanges. I'm loving it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 01:10 PM
    im also using .75 i dont really have any problems to complain about except when i have my profile set to vibrate it still rings sometimes
    02-24-09 02:24 PM
    Still running strong on .75. This is my fourth phone however and now I'm just afraid to load anything onto it that doesn't come from Verizon. Too many problems before. .75 is smooth so far so I'm content to wait for the official OS release.
    02-24-09 02:25 PM
    I have been very happy with .75 since I upgraded when the official release came out. I am not messing with a leaked OS since i am on a corporate BES account.

The other day however my phone went beserk - locked up - battery pull did nothing, the keyboard bouncing back and forth like crazy. My IT folks wiped the phone and re-installed everything. It has been fine since then. They think my message database became corrupted somehow. It occurred after I installed Google Latitude so I attribute it to that and since I have Garmin i just deleted it entirely.

I must confess i am envious of everyone using all the leaked versions. I love tweaking my phone but I have too much going on at work right now to risk turning it into a brick. So I cant wait for the official update which I know will be old hat to the more adventurous among us.
    02-24-09 02:32 PM
    Anyone else cruising through life on OS .75 on their Storm besides me? Sure i get the occasional lag (which I find locking my phone when it lags seems to help. When I unlock it, it's back to normal) but that's been about it. Still can't assign a ring tone to a certain caller ID but what ever. Besides that this phone is kicking. I'm enjoying all the forums people are posting up about the leaked versions as well. Makes me look forward to the Official Release.

B
    Rockin .75 myself...dying for an upgrade but holding back until an official release. My phone seems like it is getting slower and slower. Might just do a wipe first and re-install .75.
    02-24-09 02:50 PM
    ive tried every leak since .85 and i find myself going back to .76 within 2 days just due to stability and a few functions that .76 has that the betas dont mainly quick switching between profiles with the mute button, im in and out of meetings all the time i need to be able to silence my phone quickly and with my old treo this was easy and i need that functionality.
    02-24-09 02:55 PM
    I just don't care much. The phone works fine, does what I need it to do. Slacker, themes, tones, media player, bolt, weatherbug all work fine. I'm not nuking it to make it a smidge faster. I'll wait.
    02-24-09 03:08 PM
    I have downloaded and used every beta that has come out, and I finally went back to .75 official release for battery and stability reasons. One day I will upgrade when I find an os that I don't have to worry about its anomalousness. I'm sure that will be the next official release. :-)
    02-24-09 03:41 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD