Is there any new news on the restart issue? My phone restarts itself about twice a day with the new .75 and did it with .65 as well.

What's up with that?
    12-01-08 08:19 PM
    Mine was restarting once or twice a day on .65 and now I haven't had a single restart on .75 yet (knock on wood).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 08:25 PM
    Mine actually never did on .65 until Sat. evening. Then it did it 5 times. Today it's done it once so far on .75.

I've seen this discussed in other threads, but nobody seems to have a solution. I notice it does it when the battery is low 50% to be exact...

Does anyone remember if their battery was low when it did it?

I hope this gets fixed with the future updates...
    12-01-08 08:28 PM
    Sort of sounds like my phone lately. At&t is sending a new one. (Yes!!!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 08:40 PM
    mine has done this also. I am really starting to dislike this phone also missing text messages, people cant view mms cause they are to small. amongst other issues
    12-01-08 09:05 PM
    Mine did it on .65 and .75. It does it twice a day. On the way to work, and on the way home, around the same area. I'm thinking it's a signal issue bug... (because the area it restarts in doesn't have the best signal strength). It doesn't restart any other time, that I've noticed...
    12-01-08 09:20 PM
    yeah ive not updated my phone. but then never got the email that the update was available..but ive not noticed my phone restarting at all...
    12-01-08 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD