i was using a leaked 5.0 & ONCE THE OFFICIAL came out i was sure it would just make it better but it was the same as the leak it still dims all the time even with the feature cut off. qucik pull still doesnt work still the same boring high costing apps & games i dont care about a google voice so and the web seems the same to me i hate when i click say downloads and the page bounces to the bottom & i have to scroll up ugh everytime i reboot i have to sign back in to social scope the music player has a few tweeks the volume bar and thats bout it i love my storm 9530 but its still not a compatible witht the iphone or **** the up and coming andriod phones it need help a younger touch some new school we wanna have fun with our blackberrys too all in all the new os is a 1 out of 5 for me was looking for a major major go but didnt really see it the storm 2 is the same phone with a 3g icon & wifi & 5.0 os

just my thoughts
    10-28-09 04:42 PM
    Perhaps, my only advice I can give is that if you wanted a multimedia phone, the BlackBerry name really isn't synonymous with games and media. For a long time BlackBerry has catered to the business class, and maybe you should have choose an iPhone if you want a toy.

At the end of the day it really boils down to what are you comparing this phone too? Coming from a motorola KRZR, I can honestly say this phone kicks some @SS, and another point is that iPhone is on their 3rd generation? The 1st gen Storm could do almost everything the 3rd gen iPhone could. Could the storm be better, of course! Also I think the people over at APPLE have a lot more money at their disposal and can hire the BEST software engineers.
    10-28-09 04:49 PM
    now i can say that is true comparing the bb storm to certain phones im coming from a voyager to the bb storm. But the storm is alway shown to be a mutimedia masterpiece its presented as not just a business class phone, but as a all around iphone killer. thats the top tier the iphone it set the bar so hi that all phones android, BB, windows phone all will be compared to the iphone simplistic style, speed, originality, coolness, apps, cheap apps, content, and so on but i do love my storm to death i just wanna see it at the top
    10-28-09 05:09 PM
    but if you were to compare 328 to 148 which was the last official release from Verizon I don't think you'd be rating it a 1 out of 5. It has been improved, and that's really what matters to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 05:11 PM
    Is it just me, or did the OP use ONE PERIOD (.) in the cluster-F of a paragraph he wrote? ...this is not counting the ones he used for "5.0"
    10-28-09 05:41 PM
    Is it just me, or did the OP use ONE PERIOD (.) in the cluster-F of a paragraph he wrote? ...this is not counting the ones he used for "5.0"
    ha ha. lmfao, i was thinking the same thing.

i'm happy with the update, typing seems greatly improved, i like the swipe and my media player doesn't seem to get errors anymore when playing from the browser. i'm not sure i like the sms program though.
    10-28-09 06:14 PM
    i also hate the texting bubbles i like the older one on the 4.7 os and you guys kill me i mean we just talking about phones its not a class relax guys
    10-28-09 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD