Ok. So I installed the over the air 4.7.0.75 on about wednesday and everything was wonderful! on Friday I decided to try and install Nav4All. Installed it and started it up got all the way to the email entry and couldn't figure out how to enter my email. So I closed the app down and went back to work. Later that day I tryed to get on the browser and it kept saying something about internet unavailable try again later. I said ok and went back to work again. After work I picked up my phone and low and behold the browser option is gone! called verizon and followed their instructions. Soft reset etc. no luck. Took the phone in today and they said they reset some stuff and resent service books. Said to give it some time and it would come back. Now its been 2 hours and another call to tech with no luck. I even deleted Nav4All. Still no browser. Any ideas? This phone has been great and I dont wanna end up with a replacement that is in worse condition.

I heard about a .76 software release where can I get that? Also heard about a complete wipe then reload any ideas? How about a complete how-to on doing the wipe and reload?

Thanks!
    --Justin

STORM 4.7.0.75 works ...sorta
    06 300C SRT-8
    00 Dakota R/T
    95 Civic built single cam turbo
    12-14-08 05:26 PM
    resend service books <------ Search for that
    12-14-08 05:27 PM
    Also.... if you have anything on the BB with a link ie. within an email, click on that link to launch the browser.... if it launches your icon will be back and all will be well.
    12-14-08 08:02 PM
    So after 2 calls to tech support and one trip to the local vzw I took matters into my own hands. Turns out. Like 5 of the home page icons including browser got switched to hide. No idea how it happened. But its fixed now thanks for all the suggestions!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD