Does anyone have ideas if you think there gonna have the 3g working for a unlocked storm on the cingular network or will it always be the edge?
    04-08-09 02:16 PM
    Does anyone have ideas if you think there gonna have the 3g working for a unlocked storm on the cingular network or will it always be the edge?
    EDGE only in the US as far as I know
    04-08-09 02:20 PM
    My Storm works on AT&T's 3G. But it's a very early EU. Production Storms will only work on EDGE in the states and Canada.
    04-08-09 02:21 PM
    on the storm correct, but what i am saying is does anything think in the future that it will start working with a software update.
    04-08-09 02:23 PM
    The lack of NA HSPA is a hardware limitation, not software. So no, there are no software updates that will allow the device to function on NA HSPA (3G)
    04-08-09 02:30 PM
    CX,

Would an unlocked 9520 do the trick? I've had a few people ask me. I suspect that it will, BUT since it's still unreleased I don't know for sure. If it does it'll make lots of ATT & Tmo people happy.
    04-08-09 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD