4th generation....

ROTFL......awesome.....just awesome.
    12-11-08 09:59 PM
    OP here. I don't know why you guys keep doggin me? Atleast Crucial beleives me and understands what it's like to be handed inside information. Thanks crucial. I'm with you and do beleive this thing will be the 2nd gen. The rest of you can stop being jealous. Here's a tip start being friends with the people at the Verizon kiosks. You'd be suprised at how much knowledge they have and how smart they really are. For instance one guy told me that the iphone is coming to Verizon this summer. If it's true it's going to be a tuff decision between that and this new thunder. I guess we'll just have to wait for the OS to come out.
    Bahahahahaaha!!

Obviously, sarcasm is wasted on you.

ZzzzzZZzzzzzZZzZZZzzz......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 10:01 PM
    My source from rim Named Zach Morris leaked me this pic of the 5th gen

- Screech
    12-11-08 10:03 PM
    lmao @ iphone being on verizon shut the fk up
    12-11-08 10:04 PM
    ... the thunder was the code name for the storm back when it was in development. i dont believe this for one second, they would not be developing a 2nd gen. storm 3 weeks after the release of the first.
    I agree this picture was "leaked" ages ago when they were calling it the thunder. This not only the 2nd gen, but it was the prototype of the 1st gen storm. This is an absolute fact!
    12-11-08 10:06 PM
    u wanna read somethin here ya go lol...

BlackBerry super-phone in the works, Storm 2 and 3 coming soon : Boy Genius Report

"but if you are still waiting to get your hands on the Pearl Flip 8220, Curve 8900, Bold, or Storm, we’re about to screw you up real quick. We’ve now confirmed from 2 independent sources that RIM is working on a device that will blow the roof off all previous models"
    12-11-08 10:07 PM
    I agree this picture was "leaked" ages ago when they were calling it the thunder. This not only the 2nd gen, but it was the prototype of the 1st gen storm. This is an absolute fact!
    There we go! Lets keep it going!
    12-11-08 10:08 PM
    Hhahahahahhahahahahhaha
    12-11-08 10:08 PM
    Do you have any pics of the new bold?

12-11-08 10:11 PM
    " bold/storm mashup " heh
    12-11-08 10:12 PM
    Saw that image on a site that sells accessories for the Storm. Nice try to the OP though......
    12-11-08 10:15 PM
    My source from rim Named Zach Morris leaked me this pic of the 5th gen

- Screech
    HOLY $hit!!! Was I sleeping or something I was waiting for the 3rd Gen just a few hours ago and were already up to 5th Gen?? WTF

Damn making me really regret getting this phone now. I should have waited for at least the 10 or 50th Gen to come out before buying as its coming out so damn fast!!!!
    12-11-08 10:31 PM
    i have the newest BLACKBERRY STORM ON SALE!!!! right now this is the new hardware revision everyone is talking about hit me up with a message if youd like to buy this phone we can set up a fair price picture provided

comes with all included items shown in picture really cool phone, but im lookin to buy the 7th generation storm tomorrow
    12-11-08 10:48 PM
    OP here. I don't know why you guys keep doggin me? Atleast Crucial beleives me and understands what it's like to be handed inside information. Thanks crucial. I'm with you and do beleive this thing will be the 2nd gen. The rest of you can stop being jealous. Here's a tip start being friends with the people at the Verizon kiosks. You'd be suprised at how much knowledge they have and how smart they really are. For instance one guy told me that the iphone is coming to Verizon this summer. If it's true it's going to be a tuff decision between that and this new thunder. I guess we'll just have to wait for the OS to come out.
    lol... verizon "kiosks"

maybe you should go to a corperate verizon store and then ask...the people working at the kiosks are just regular people who don't get any inside info. Trust me my friend works at one...
    12-11-08 10:50 PM
    Do you have any pics of the new bold?

Not the new bold but I talked to my source and he showed me a picture of this little gem. The name or date have yet to be set but it looks pretty sweet if you ask me.

12-11-08 10:51 PM
    Wait a second here...

Reread the second post by the OP everyone; it obviously isn't serious. Ahhhh the troll. Awesome.

12-11-08 10:53 PM
    Wait a second here...

Reread the second post by the OP everyone; it obviously isn't serious. Ahhhh the troll. Awesome.

I'm assuming you mean THIS post

This thread is dedicated to all of those who started threads just like this prior to the storms launch and continue to do so. So yes this thread is basically worthless and yes you did waste time posting on it. So for those of you that still don't get it just because some friend of a guy who knows a monkey who works at a Verizon kiosk tells you something it doesn't make it true. Do us all a favor before you start another worthless thread and A) remind yourself you don't know anyone who will give you top secret info about the storm and B) use the search function.

I think he just figured out he got shown as a fool and was trying to cover. Just my opinion, though. I'd like to think someone would post that as a joke.
    12-11-08 10:57 PM
    Junk thread.. This thread is closed for business.
    12-11-08 10:57 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD