hello, i have a BB storm 9530 and need help with somthing and was wondering if you kind people could help me..

1: i downloaded a theam off the crackberry forums and can not delete it, i go into options > theam > highlite the theam > menu button.. all i get when i hit the menu button is "actavate" and "reset theam defults".

2: well this is not a major thing, what is a good browser to use(use the IE already on the phone) and where do i find them?

thanks for your time and hope someone can help me
    07-11-09 02:32 AM
    hello, i have a BB storm 9530 and need help with somthing and was wondering if you kind people could help me..

1: i downloaded a theam off the crackberry forums and can not delete it, i go into options > theam > highlite the theam > menu button.. all i get when i hit the menu button is "actavate" and "reset theam defults".

2: well this is not a major thing, what is a good browser to use(use the IE already on the phone) and where do i find them?

thanks for your time and hope someone can help me

First question:

bb button>options>advanced options>applications>highlight theme>bb button>delete

Second question:

Alot of people are using Opera Mini, seems to be quite the capable browser. Some use bolt but seem to have bolted away from it as well. I never liked it.
    07-11-09 02:35 AM
    To delete the theme you go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications

Scroll down till you find the theme. It will look like this "com_plazmic_theme_<theme name here>"

Two other browser options are Opera Mini and Bolt. Opera mini is at http://m.opera.com/ and I don't remember where Bolt is.

**shakes fist at flashman**
    07-11-09 02:36 AM
    To delete the theme you go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications

Scroll down till you find the theme. It will look like this "com_plazmic_theme_<theme name here>"

Two other browser options are Opera Mini and Bolt. Opera mini is at http://m.opera.com/ and I don't remember where Bolt is.

**shakes fist at flashman**
    Sorry lol. Bolt should be on App world if you want to use it.
    07-11-09 02:40 AM
    I came in second from typing out that theme name thing. That has to be it.
    07-11-09 02:42 AM
    You can find bolt at Bolt Browser

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD