can i has manual, recon, GC, mudkipz, cheezburgers and hotdog?
    03-16-09 10:21 AM
    Huh ? did I spell it wrong?

dictionary.com :

a small book, esp. one giving information or instructions.
    sarcasm went over your head I see~

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 11:41 AM
    No, members aren't using it for it's purpose. A simple search would solve 50% of the "basic" questions on this forum. In addition, reading the manual would eliminate a lot of useless threads. Using this forum as it's suppose to be used, DOES NOT include asking a question that's been posted 100+ times before, it also doesn't include a question that's covered in big red letters in the manual. It's called using your ******* brain.
    awwwww sum1 need a xanax?
    a message board is usually for members to post and discuss about whatever topic is at hand. you act like you get emails everytime someone posts. HERES A TIP: dont open the thread (or, dont read the entire thread) if you find the topic uninteresting or repetitive?
    03-16-09 11:45 AM
    I never read a manual...for anything..I prefer a method is trial..not much error, but alot of trial. Plus Before I got my storm I was "stalking" these forums anyhow.

But I've these these same types of threads on gaming forums, which I often visit as well, and I have to see the topics that consistently repeat themselves does not bother me actually. I guess everyone has there things that bothered them, and I guess to some people it's the search button useage here...or the lack thereof.

Hey Guys..did i sound kind of intelligent? Ha! lol..only j/k..no seriously..
    03-16-09 11:46 AM
    This guy didn't read the manual

LOL... ima chick in case you missed my pic.

and no, i didnt read the manual...but i didn't need to. the storm aint hard 2 figure out.
    03-16-09 11:48 AM
    The grammar police thing is also a crackup. WTF are you doing, coming in here all high and mighty and then misspelling something.

U know this post actually make me laugh. Reminded me of Talledegha Nights. "You come in here all on your two legs, all fat & cocky!"

Anyway..dnt trip ppl..it's a forum..ppl are gonna ask the alot of the same questions. I really believe if it bothers u that much...just dnt even bother 2 open it.
    03-16-09 11:49 AM
    Hey genius, the manual is included on the phone!!!! The little question mark icon thingy that says "Help" under it.

If you refer to this, you will find that it is layed out EXACTLY like the manual.

That is because it IS the manual. There is not one included when you buy one anymore because of all of this GREEN business.

The grammar police thing is also a crackup. WTF are you doing, coming in here all high and mighty and then misspelling something.

Crawl back to your cave until you can actually help someone here.
    That is the first thing that I deleted off of the phone to free up memory. Should I. Have not done that.

03-16-09 11:52 AM
    U know this post actually make me laugh. Reminded me of Talledegha Nights. "You come in here all on your two legs, all fat & cocky!"

Anyway..dnt trip ppl..it's a forum..ppl are gonna ask the alot of the same questions. I really believe if it bothers u that much...just dnt even bother 2 open it.
    everything reminds u of talladegha nights. i swear ive seen u say that b4
    LMAO
    03-16-09 12:01 PM
    The manual that comes with the Storm only explains the most basic features of the Storm. Thats why it is helpful to have a forum to ask questions that are not answered in the manual. But yes, the manual is a good place to start.
    What comes in the box with the phone is not a manual. It's more of a Getting Started Guide. There is Help in the phone for each screen you're in (as someone else indicated) and then there's the full fledged manual on Blackberry's site.

In this day and age, I find it quite amuzing that when people buy something that doesn't come with docs or very good docs that they don't visit the manufacturer's website for further docs if they need them. It really should be the first place you'd think of looking.
    03-16-09 12:04 PM
    This should be added to the user agreement during registration process.
    Only you can come up with such great ideas.
    03-16-09 02:54 PM
    That is the first thing that I deleted off of the phone to free up memory. Should I. Have not done that.

Probably should not have listened to that thread about deleting stuff off your phone to free up space. Didn't catch it in time.
    03-16-09 02:56 PM
    The manual that comes with the Storm only explains the most basic features of the Storm. Thats why it is helpful to have a forum to ask questions that are not answered in the manual. But yes, the manual is a good place to start.

just curious, are people not getting a cd with there blackberry's ? which includes the full manual?

my storm came with a quick start book, a cd with the full manual, and the desktop software, are others in different areas not getting this cd?
    03-16-09 04:40 PM
    The manual on the CD really sucks. Taught me nothing about a smartphone, like apps, web navigation, etc.

03-16-09 04:44 PM
    It's not that hard to hit Blackberry.com and dig up the PDF. That's the real problem here... everyone expects silver platters.

Don't misunderstand, everyone looks forward to helping people here, but repetition for the sake of lazyness is not something everyone wants to look forward to. It's like the people that go up to drive-throughs and don't know how they work, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THEY'VE GONE THROUGH THEM. WTF, you know what they sell, order the isht and go... FRACK! Certain things in life are pretty simple, but it seems some can't even handle that. Maybe that's what's wrong with this world....... something to ponder.
    Haha, or the ones who reinvent the menu while ordering. Find something on the menu that looks good (or at least edible) and order it. Sheesh! Or the Mom's in the minivans with 14 kids ordering independently for each one. I always want to yell "just order 14 freakin happy meals and get out of the way!"

Oh yeah, this thread is about the manual...sorry!
    03-16-09 04:57 PM

I'm still holding out for the IQ test during registration process to siphon some people out.
    Yeah! Woo-hoo! Let's stick a pin in it and get it done. Same goes for breeding. Idiocracy anyone? Great movie, scro. My ex-girlfriend's a **** and she's a pilot. No... THIS one goes in your mouth.

03-16-09 08:56 PM
    everything reminds u of talladegha nights. i swear ive seen u say that b4
    LMAO

Lol I have said it before. I don't remember where or why I said it, but I have. Lol. What Can I say that love that movie? And just to say something on topic..um..I think i need to read the manual at least once.
    03-17-09 12:31 AM
    What is... "manual?"

Not what, it's who. Manual is the guy that does my landscaping lol
    03-17-09 12:48 AM
    Not what, it's who. Manual is the guy that does my landscaping lol
    This made me LOL. Glad to see some ppl can take it light around here.
    03-17-09 03:07 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD