I just pulled my battery and the phone wouldn't turn back on.

after pressing every button, tapping the screen, jiggling it, connecting it to my computer, shaking my fist at the storm gods, etc....
    I stood up to "walk off" my anger and I heard a smallish thud sound, look down and what do I see below my feet?

My battery

You have to put the batter back IN the phone before putting the cover back on.

well, at least it's Thursday.
    03-26-09 09:32 AM
    lol this is true
    03-26-09 09:37 AM
    but seriously though, the phone was a lot lighter
    03-26-09 09:38 AM
    Haha really?
    03-26-09 09:42 AM
    Hahaha awesome thread to wake up to

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 09:43 AM
    Now THAT was great! I could so see myself do that same thing. LOL
    03-26-09 09:43 AM
    That would explain why I've been carrying around this shiny phone looking thing that didn't receive any calls...

...I just assumed it was part of it's design;-)
    03-26-09 09:45 AM
    Thanks to the OP.

This just lightened up my worked day. Hysterical
    03-26-09 09:51 AM
    Snorted soy latte out my nose. I thought I was the only one that does stuff like that. Thanks for telling a good story on yourself.
    03-26-09 09:56 AM
    The worst part is, while I was trying to get my BB to fire back up was the exact time my buddy Ted, who's the right hand man of the elite at Verizon, was supposed to call and tell me the top secret release date of the new official OS.

/le sigh
    03-26-09 10:02 AM
    HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO LOL ROFLMAO

Ok too much laughter, I got gas in my tumtum...
    03-26-09 10:05 AM
    I did this same thing at work not too long ago... people just looked at me and let me go... for about 20 minutes
    03-26-09 10:06 AM
    Lol. Nice post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 10:15 AM
    you are real guy ! your post make me death of laugh.....ha ha ha,,,,,,
    03-26-09 10:21 AM

after pressing every button, tapping the screen, jiggling it, connecting it to my computer, shaking my fist at the storm gods, etc....
    I stood up to "walk off" my anger and I heard a smallish thud sound, look down and what do I see below my feet?

My battery

LOL they didnt mean literally pull it out and not put it back in man... LOLOL Maybe it shouldnt be called a BATTERY PULL. hahaha
    03-26-09 10:33 AM
    Thanks for sharing that. They are predicting 12" of snow here in Colorado and the thought of all that shoveling had me down. I had a laugh out loud chuckle at that. Welcome to the human race.
    03-26-09 10:33 AM
    love it!

on that note, i was talking to my friend the other day and was franticly searching through my purse, and my room for my phone. ! and where do you think i found it? on my face, in my hand. happens to everyone once in a while right? LOL!
    03-26-09 10:37 AM
    I heard this isn't true... I wouldn't trust this thread!
    03-26-09 10:41 AM
    You just made my day with that one!!
    03-26-09 10:41 AM
    oh man, that's rich.

never did that, but i have (multiple times) removed my SD card prior to a battery pull to speed up the load time... and then wondered where everything i had stored on my phone disappeared to. i've since caught on to the pattern, but i was losing my mind the first few times thinking i somehow deleted everything
    03-26-09 10:48 AM
    This made me laugh so much I almost fell out of my chair at the office. I thought I was the only one that would do stuff like that.
    03-26-09 10:50 AM
    As a techie I have found many times when a procedure requires me to disconnect power, ethernet or vid, etc from the PC. Finish the process and get frustrated when it won't start up correctly. My answer to anyone watching when I discover my error? "Damned air gap will get ya every time!"
    03-26-09 10:54 AM

My battery

lol!!!!! That is awesome! Thanks for the Thursday laugh.
    03-26-09 10:55 AM
    haha nice one
    03-26-09 11:01 AM
    is it plugged into the wall? ..... "my computer didnt come with a wall"
    03-26-09 11:03 AM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD