Its awesome. I absolutely love it. Had the 8830 for a year and a half and I cannot be any happier with the storm. I downloaded superbad and put it on it and the video quality was amazing. The browser is top notch and I can finally run my business while away from my home. Emails are 100 better than the 8830 on the storm. attachments are much easier to read. I even opened up a .pdf file today without any issues in an email. The screen feels great. Typing is going to take getting used to but I can already tell I will love it!
    11-23-08 12:39 AM
    Another thread like this ... seriously just post it in the 390000000 other threads like this ...

11-23-08 12:44 AM
    Another thread like this ... seriously just post it in the 390000000 other threads like this ...

and we can rest assured that you will have the same comment as in the other 390000000 other threads.
    11-23-08 12:47 AM
    jesus fellas be nice .. their just saying how they like it ..
    11-23-08 12:49 AM
    Geez some people on this site are D i c k s. I was just tired of reading all the negative posts about it and figured I would throw some warm fuzzies out there. I left Howardforum because of jerks like you, hoping this site was better. I guess its just a trend in all forums?
    11-23-08 12:53 AM
    Geez some people on this site are D i c k s. I was just tired of reading all the negative posts about it and figured I would throw some warm fuzzies out there. I left Howardforum because of jerks like you, hoping this site was better. I guess its just a trend in all forums?
    dude post what ever you want to post. f everyone! only mods can stop you from expressing and creating new threads. again, f them and do what you want. actually you should create 30 more threads on every little thing you like about it. did I mention f them?
    11-23-08 01:07 AM
    like ive said before these same people who are complaining about threads will complain later when there isn't as many people posting and they get bored.

They will say

"man I miss all the posts its kind of slow around here"

no matter what go's on a forum there will be people complaining just ignore enjoy life =)
    11-23-08 01:10 AM
    ^^^^ lol its true .. plus its a positive post about the storm ... be got to take what we can get lol
    11-23-08 01:13 AM
    Love the storm and glad to see others do toooooooo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 01:19 AM
    All nice warm and fuzzy feelings here with my STORM.... I LOVE IT !!! Switched from a Pearl, and don't miss the lil fella at all. The STORM has a little bit of a learning curve, but the more you use it, the more you love it. At least I do !!!
    11-23-08 09:42 AM
    Glad to hear you guys are enjoying it I have NO PROBLEM reading posts like this!
    11-23-08 09:55 AM
    Lol like all the post. Noaim is right. It would suck with out people posting dumb stuff.
    11-23-08 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD