Please Delete !!
    Last edited by socalmiles; 09-29-09 at 11:50 PM.
    08-13-09 09:23 PM
    Looks awesome very nice job

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 09:34 PM
    Look nice. I will try
    08-13-09 09:36 PM
    I'm downloading it right now it looks clean and very useful.
    08-13-09 09:51 PM
    Thank you guys
    08-13-09 10:02 PM
    Looks great...nice work.
    08-13-09 11:00 PM
    Does it work with .151?
    08-13-09 11:27 PM
    It sure does!
    08-13-09 11:28 PM
    anyway to make it so with those customizable center icons I will only need to click once? Because to open them I need to click twice once for it to pop up then 1 more for it to open.

Fixable?

Thank You
    08-14-09 12:07 AM
    Unfortunately Composer is very limited. Took me hours just to get them to where they are but I'm always learning more so I'll work on it. If any developers know of a way I'm always open for suggestions. Hopefully 5.0 Plazmic has a lot more to offer.
    08-14-09 12:14 AM
    also just tap to open the icon click to open program
    08-14-09 12:15 AM
    also just tap to open the icon click to open program

My apologies that's what I meant about the tap once then click again. I was wondering if it could just be a one click kind of deal?

Sorry if you misunderstood think I got lost in writing my own sentences above
    08-14-09 12:26 AM
    no you're fine i knew what you meant...lol
    08-14-09 12:28 AM
    SoCal:

Looks awesome, I've been stuck on a certain theme but Holy Crap, this is one good looking theme. I just downloaded it and wanna give it a try. I'll let you know if I come across anything.

****EDITED after a quick 5 min test****

Two things I don't really like. The first being the background on the App Screen. It would look nice with a simple gradiant, of maybe a black to a light shade of black almost dark grey (would look really nice with your glow icons). The second is how long it takes to switch between the hidden icons from the home screen, also they don't seem to fit the theme quite well with the blue background. A glow icon would make it more fluent.

I d like however how you dealt with the issue many have missed when making a wallpaper theme. Thats the fact of white wording on a light background. I myself took a nice picture of my newly born son and it is against a white background. This theme is one of two I know that addresses this issue. Great work. I also like the four icons that are stationary and I used every single one DAILY (browser, media, contacts and messages).

Pending no memory leak over the next few days I would rate this theme as a 8 out of 10. If those two issues gets fixed this would become a solid 9.5 theme.

GOOD WORK SOCAL!!!!
    Last edited by bryan.grider; 08-14-09 at 01:57 AM.
    08-14-09 01:44 AM
    SoCal:

Looks awesome, I've been stuck on a certain theme but Holy Crap, this is one good looking theme. I just downloaded it and wanna give it a try. I'll let you know if I come across anything.

****EDITED after a quick 5 min test****

Two things I don't really like. The first being the background on the App Screen. It would look nice with a simple gradiant, of maybe a black to a light shade of black almost dark grey (would look really nice with your glow icons). The second is how long it takes to switch between the hidden icons from the home screen, also they don't seem to fit the theme quite well with the blue background. A glow icon would make it more fluent.

I d like however how you dealt with the issue many have missed when making a wallpaper theme. Thats the fact of white wording on a light background. I myself took a nice picture of my newly born son and it is against a white background. This theme is one of two I know that addresses this issue. Great work. I also like the four icons that are stationary and I used every single one DAILY (browser, media, contacts and messages).

Pending no memory leak over the next few days I would rate this theme as a 8 out of 10. If those two issues gets fixed this would become a solid 9.5 theme.

GOOD WORK SOCAL!!!!
    Thank you for your input, I will try to address these issues.
    08-14-09 10:28 AM
    Yes I will agree with the part about the hidden today thank you for coming up with the grey background box. Prior my wallpaper was always dark. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD