Zen Collection is a revamp of the original Zen5_0 Today to be more compatible with BerryWeather 2.0. The collection at the moment consists of two themes. One with Calendar Today only and the other one is Messages Today only. Take notice of the lock screen images. I believe this is the first time a weather icon has made its way to the lock screen.

Update 2.1: Added BerryWeather and QuickLaunch hidden hotspots to middle of home screen. Added weather slot to Home Screen Landscape mode. Remember to put you favorite weather App in slot 15 on your App screen. This will insure that it shows on your lockscreens and landscape screen.

MORE TO COME...

NOTE: Please see above image to set your WeatherBerry App options to make your home screen look like mine.
    Note: You must have Messages and SMS seperated in your options for SMS/MMs icon to show in Landscape mode.
    ************************************************** ********************************************
    5.0 compatible.
    Wallpapers included in Desktop version download.
    Featuring BerryWeather 2.0 compatible. (BerryWeather 2.0 not included)
    Options hotspot is battery meter.
    Weather App "MUST" be in slot "15" to show on lock screen (Weather App not included).
    Hidden clock and manage connections buttons at the top.
    Custom lock screen.
    Home Screen Landscape mode for all your Today needs (Not Customizable).
    Zen icons.
    Touch the dots in the middle of docks to bring the appropriate dock into view.
    Touch the dots on either side above the dock to hide and show background highlite.
    Ten customizable icons on the first dock that can be user configured for all your favorite apps.
    Four customizable icons on the second dock that can be user configured for all your favorite apps.
    Name of App is displayed for each icon as you hover over top of it.
    See above screenshot for more details.
    Tested on Storm1 OS .328 or Storm2

Must give a Big Thank you to loyal CB member "zaxxon" for giving me the idea to make this.

Purchase Here
    Last edited by jalaw; 12-11-09 at 08:50 AM.
    12-07-09 02:20 AM
    Oh yeah, weather on the lock screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 02:55 AM
    AWESOME, this is great this theme rocks with the new berryweather! Fits perfectly!

+ the landscape is great
    12-07-09 03:45 AM
    Oh yeah, weather on the lock screen.

awesome!!
    now if we could get calendar entries(today) on the there as well..
    12-07-09 07:29 AM
    Is it possible to get BW in fullscreen on the lock screen as it is on the home screen?
    12-07-09 08:49 AM
    Is it possible to get BW in fullscreen on the lock screen as it is on the home screen?
    No it is not possible to do that. Maybe the wonderfull makers of Berryweather will look into that for there next update.
    12-07-09 08:52 AM
    works with stormslider tho.

12-07-09 09:32 AM
    Looks great, when will it be available? Can't wait
    12-07-09 08:41 PM
    +1, I will be waiting for that one.
    12-07-09 09:19 PM
    I'm sure it won't be long because its running like a champ.

12-08-09 01:15 AM
    Should be real soon. A few more tweaks here and there and it will be ready for release.
    12-08-09 02:13 AM
    Awesome. Just what I have been looking for. Love the idea of the WeatherBerry in the background and still able to have calendar today. Every other them I have seen so far puts the Calendar right over top of the weather icon which makes it difficult to read. Can't wait!
    12-08-09 01:17 PM
    So do a lot of you work outside or something? I'm trying to figure out the importance of having up-to-the-minute weather reports as opposed to passively checking when it's relevant. I spent years working outdoors and checking every few hours was more than adequate, is there a cool factor involved? =P
    12-08-09 01:39 PM
    So do a lot of you work outside or something? I'm trying to figure out the importance of having up-to-the-minute weather reports as opposed to passively checking when it's relevant. I spent years working outdoors and checking every few hours was more than adequate, is there a cool factor involved? =P
    Well, YEAH.
    But yes many do work outside and at all hours.
    12-08-09 01:51 PM
    Some of us get a big bang out of seeing weather on our screens. Go figure...
    12-08-09 02:03 PM
    I look at my screen and just say **** it's cold out or always look at a forecast to figure out what clothes I need to wear for that day is it going to be above 0 or below 0 (Happens often enough)

Is it going to snow, did they **** up and tell me it wasn't but now it says it is and I have to be careful driving then or plan ahead.

Simple things like that, weather and the climate are changing the squirrles around here are tweakin out because we had snow in October and probably assume it's the same thing going to melt again. BUT if they had BERRYWEATHER they would know this stuff is here to stay.

THUS why I like having it on the screen

THIS THEME IS GREAT! I've been looking for a theme and as soon as Jalaw sent us this I was in heaven, believe me the minute you get this you will be in heaven as well!

A+ theme coming people!
    12-08-09 02:57 PM
    I work outside.........
    12-08-09 04:23 PM
    Its alive! Pick it up now.

12-09-09 02:58 AM
    Jalaw I can't stop running this!!! It's amazing, longest I've ever had a theme on my phone without changing. NO JOKE! and I'm a theme addict

Thanks
    12-09-09 03:52 PM
    looks good jalaw to bad i dont like today themes so i wont be getting this
    12-09-09 04:40 PM
    This theme is going to stay on my Storm2 for a LONG LONG time... it is so much like I imagined it would be and more!

BTW, it would be awesome if you could add a hidden area under/around the weather area of the screen that will open BerryWeather (having BW on as the 15th icon means one needs to go to the Applications screen to actually open it).

Thanks for this amazing theme!
    12-09-09 08:24 PM
    How did I miss this thread? jalaw you're supposed to like PM me and stuff :P

Looks sharp man. Can't wait till TC finishes running it through its paces

Edit: ISHT!! It's been a long three weeks without a day off. Just noticed it's for sale. Score!
    12-09-09 08:27 PM
    I have found that if you run the precision zen remix 10 icon with the weather berry 2.0 home screen, its just about the same, and is free... Not to step on toes, but it doe look almost identical.

Edit to say this... I am still going to buy it because i have too I just hope it doesn't leak memory like the PZR does!

Edit again to say this... OMG, it is beautiful! Great work. Like I said before, I just hope it doesn't leak memory too bad. So, all in all, nevermind the beginning of this post... Just buy it, Its great!
    Last edited by Mightyjohn; 12-09-09 at 10:46 PM.
    12-09-09 10:37 PM
    I have found that if you run the precision zen remix 10 icon with the weather berry 2.0 home screen, its just about the same, and is free... Not to step on toes, but it doe look almost identical.

Edit to say this... I am still going to buy it because i have too I just hope it doesn't leak memory like the PZR does!

Edit again to say this... OMG, it is beautiful! Great work. Like I said before, I just hope it doesn't leak memory too bad. So, all in all, nevermind the beginning of this post... Just buy it, Its great!

WOW 180� Shift there lol. I know it's a great theme, I've been running it since we were given it to test and I haven't noticed really any memory leaks works great!
    12-10-09 02:11 AM
    This theme is going to stay on my Storm2 for a LONG LONG time... it is so much like I imagined it would be and more!

BTW, it would be awesome if you could add a hidden area under/around the weather area of the screen that will open BerryWeather (having BW on as the 15th icon means one needs to go to the Applications screen to actually open it).

Thanks for this amazing theme!
    Zaxxon, glad you mentioned that. Not sure if i told you or not in our emails but i'm working on just that. I will be adding Berryweather and Quick Launch hotspots to the top of the theme. I plan on releasing it this weekend some time.

Dont worry everyone, all upgrades are free. You will receive automated emails once released.
    12-10-09 03:42 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD