Most of you will know that I don't really pay close attention to these things but how do you load new themes on to your blackberry?
    03-14-09 02:55 PM
    you have to download them from sites, I don't think there is a app to dl them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 02:59 PM
    i'm working on a site for this -- visit http://www.themestorm.net on your 95xx's browser
    Last edited by theconfused1; 03-15-09 at 04:11 AM.
    03-15-09 03:28 AM
    The easiest way to download themes is OTA. When you find a theme that you want to install on your Storm be sure that it is for your device and OS number. If you d/l OTA you should just be able to click on that link and click download to start the process.

When it is done downloading go into your "options" and scroll all the way down until you see the option for themes. Click on that and then select from that list which theme you want to activate.

Downloading on to your PC is another matter. If it is a zip file you will need to download it on your PC and then install it on your BB through the use of your desktop manager.

If you need to d/l a theme that is a zip file, someone else will have to walk you through that if you need help with it. I don't have a PC, so I am unable to help you on that one. Sorry.

It isn't as difficult as it seems. You will be an old pro soon enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 03:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD