nevermind my bad
    05-26-09 08:07 PM
    Got it...Love it.
    05-26-09 09:02 PM
    The promo code was released only to those who have previously purchased xCite when it was first released, it was not a 2 for 1 deal, it was a promotion for those who had bought xCite before xTreme was released.

Now, if you buy xCite, you dont get a coupon code for xTreme, as the promotion is over.

Sorry for any confusion.
    05-27-09 10:45 AM
    Any plans for xTreme II, even darker, mostly blacks, grays, etc.? I'd gladly purchase....
    05-27-09 02:09 PM
    UPDATED (you should receive an email from mobihand to the email you used to purchase the theme! WITH THE NEW DOWNLOAD LINK

Update Content:

This is a POTENTIAL fix to make the theme work with the latest Operating System leak .151

If you dont know what a leak is or are on the latest version your carrier has released already, or if the theme is running fine for you, then there is no need to upgrade, you wont be missing anything.
    06-24-09 09:07 PM
    Thanks for fixing the problem so quick KD. Im glad theres finally a solution... Downloading upgraded version now. Thanks again!
    06-24-09 09:13 PM
    Everytime I try to download the xtreme update i keep getting xcite...anyone else having this issue
    06-25-09 08:05 AM
    Everytime I try to download the xtreme update i keep getting xcite...anyone else having this issue
    Error on my part,this has been addressed and emails have gone out you should receive itshortly
    06-25-09 11:11 AM
    I want to give this theme a try. I purchased the xCite theme awhile back and I followed the instructions on the free upgrade but it doesn't work?
    07-10-09 06:32 PM
    I want to give this theme a try. I purchased the xCite theme awhile back and I followed the instructions on the free upgrade but it doesn't work?
    That was a promotion for the people who had bought xCite BEFORE xTreme was released, they are two seperate products now.
    07-10-09 08:46 PM
    That was a promotion for the people who had bought xCite BEFORE xTreme was released, they are two seperate products now.
    I purchased xCite before xTreme was released. I even got the email that had the code to get xTreme for free. I never used it.

I tried to use it today but it didn't work. I assume now that promotion is over completely for those that purchased xCite before xTreme?
    07-10-09 10:50 PM
    JAYO , whats up with the images in post #1???
    Last edited by GrandMasterB; 07-10-09 at 11:05 PM.
    07-10-09 11:01 PM
    I purchased xCite before xTreme was released. I even got the email that had the code to get xTreme for free. I never used it.

I tried to use it today but it didn't work. I assume now that promotion is over completely for those that purchased xCite before xTreme?
    PM me and we will sort this out
    07-10-09 11:03 PM
    i love your animations! they are amazing!
    09-29-09 02:38 PM
    Too bad he died

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 09:24 PM
    Too bad he died

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    WTF?!?!? Are you serious Breezer? PM me if you know what happened. KD is from my hometown Sacramento.

**EDIT**

I just saw in his profile that he was active on 9/20. KD, where are you bro?
    Last edited by jerde; 09-30-09 at 07:19 PM.
    09-30-09 11:25 AM
    Been getting alot of emails from users requesting a 5.0 Fix for things like the Media icon not working and the landscape wallpapers bugging out on some of my themes, So I am bumping my threads so that you all can post here or in the other ones if you are experiencing any issues with the new 5.0 release!

Thanks for your time!

(just noticed last posts in this thread, no im not dead, wtf!!! lol)
    10-26-09 11:07 AM
92 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD