UPDATED (you should receive an email from mobihand to the email you used to purchase the theme! WITH THE NEW DOWNLOAD LINK

Update Content:

This is a POTENTIAL fix to make the theme work with the latest Operating System leak .151

If you dont know what a leak is or are on the latest version your carrier has released already, or if the theme is running fine for you, then there is no need to upgrade, you wont be missing anything.

xTreme Animated Storm Theme by KD - Themes Blackberry Software

Have a Banging Berry.
    Make it xTreme

Thats right, you read the promo screenie right! If you have already bought xCite, then you can apply for the FREE UPGRADE to "xTreme" right away free of charge! Did I mention the upgrade was free?.....its free...if you already bought xCite...free....free?....free.

Just visit the product page by clicking the "PURCHASE NOW" button above and then click the "Buy an Upgrade" Link!

YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO THE ACCOUNT YOU USED TO PURCHASE "xCite" WITH IN ORDER FOR THE FREE UPGRADE TO APPLY!
    Last edited by kdjayo; 06-24-09 at 09:07 PM.
    05-25-09 09:55 PM
    Just tried, it says "You already have the latest major version."
    05-25-09 10:01 PM
    Just tried, it says "You already have the latest major version."
    GRRRRRR

I have been emailing mobihand for the EXACT things to do to make sure the updates would work...and i did EXACTLY what they said, let me see if i did something wrong...
    05-25-09 10:03 PM
    It's all good man, I'm sure you'll get it
    05-25-09 10:05 PM
    It's all good man, I'm sure you'll get it
    I just did a faux update to 1.1 on xCite and xTreme...try it now, should work since they are version "1.1" now instead of "1.0"
    05-25-09 10:06 PM
    Same thing, although I did get the notification that xCite has been updated.
    05-25-09 10:08 PM
    I too am having the same problem
    05-25-09 10:09 PM
    Same thing, although I did get the notification that xCite has been updated.
    SOB! here comes like a billion emails now from people saying it didnt work still, LOL....mobihand better answer me FAST....
    05-25-09 10:10 PM
    colors look cool! I'm still a fan of the xCite theme with the cool blue and orange colors, so I'm sticking with that one,
    but I must say, it looks really nice!!
    05-25-09 10:11 PM
    i am having the same issue as well. its saying i have the latest update.
    05-25-09 10:12 PM
    lol...I feel your pain, KD.
    05-25-09 10:13 PM
    Gonna try it out. Do I need a promo code?
    05-25-09 10:18 PM
    lol...I feel your pain, KD.
    THE FREE UPGRADE WILL NOT WORK UNTIL I CAN GET AN EMAIL RESPONSE BACK FROM MOBIHAND TELLING ME WHAT IS WRONG

Until then, hold tight...

If anyone knows how to do what needs to be done with mobihand, feel free to PM me please....

I currently have an Upgrade Rule applied to the "xTreme" product, with specifics of a $0.00 upgrade price, it says "Upgrade from Product [xcite] for any previous version"

I dont know why its not working, but i will find out!

Thanks for patience guys.
    05-25-09 10:20 PM
    Man I got woken up with an email saying this theme is available then to find out I can't get it yet. Man I'm going back to sleep.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 10:24 PM
    so, is the email i just got saying xCite was upgraded to 1.1 mean that if i download that, I will have xTreme?
    I'm sticking with xCite, so should I just not upgrade?
    05-25-09 10:25 PM
    can anyone help me out? could you change the orange on this background to a the red color to match this theme?
    05-25-09 10:26 PM
    SOB! here comes like a billion emails now from people saying it didnt work still, LOL....mobihand better answer me FAST....
    Try and unpublish and then re-publish your theme.
    05-25-09 10:27 PM
    Man I got woken up with an email saying this theme is available then to find out I can't get it yet. Man I'm going back to sleep.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sucker! :P
    05-25-09 10:28 PM
    so, is the email i just got saying xCite was upgraded to 1.1 mean that if i download that, I will have xTreme?
    I'm sticking with xCite, so should I just not upgrade?
    No, it will not change it to xTreme, but it was just so i could inform all of you that you CAN get xTreme for free...

HEY GUYS!

So I figured a round-robin way to get you the free upgrade to 'xTreme'

Simply enter the coupon code that was just emailed to you upon checkout for the "xTreme" theme...

Sorry for the crappy work around!

ENJOY
    05-25-09 10:30 PM
    I just got a new email saying 1.2 is available.
    is that xTreme?
    THE FREE UPGRADE WILL NOT WORK UNTIL I CAN GET AN EMAIL RESPONSE BACK FROM MOBIHAND TELLING ME WHAT IS WRONG

Until then, hold tight...

If anyone knows how to do what needs to be done with mobihand, feel free to PM me please....

I currently have an Upgrade Rule applied to the "xTreme" product, with specifics of a $0.00 upgrade price, it says "Upgrade from Product [xcite] for any previous version"

I dont know why its not working, but i will find out!

Thanks for patience guys.
    Version based should be set at "0". Upgrade price at "0" and "no new code required"
    can anyone help me out? could you change the orange on this background to a the red color to match this theme?
    Random but here u go...check attachments
    05-25-09 10:35 PM
    Version based should be set at "0". Upgrade price at "0" and "no new code required"
    They are both 0, and no new code, and i tried unpublish, republish product, didnt work....ohwell i did the coupon code thing for now....
    05-25-09 10:36 PM
    No, friend, it says in the upgrade message all the details, it should all be there in the email you got.
    05-25-09 10:37 PM
    *bangs head* .. I just purchased xCite again .. lmaoo. Oh well.

Can't wait for the upgrade to actually upgrade. *thumbup* Sweet theme
    05-25-09 10:39 PM
92 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD