02-26-11 12:41 AM
269 ... 891011
tools
    It is made by the same people that make BerryWeather. It all depends on if the module name for BeWeather is the same as BerryWeather.

Does anyone know if that is the case?
    01-13-10 08:42 PM
    BerryWeather Free or BeWeather Free if you will, as it's known in BlackBerry App World, is now available for download. BeWeather Free is a slimmed down free offering of the popular BerryWeather application from the folks at Bellshare. While slimmed down, it's still a beautiful weather application for BlackBerry smartphones with auto updating and 5 day outlook that's sure to fill your needs for keeping up to date on the weather. You can check out the full list of differences between the free and paid version via the BlackBerry App World webpage. Personally, I don't really need all the offerings of the full paid version of BerryWeather so for BellShare to offer up this free version for its users is just awesome.
    01-13-10 09:06 PM
    I noticed that the free version does not say it has the homescreen wallpaper option. This is what makes this theme work well with Be/BerryWeather, as it has a spot for clicking the wallpaper icon area.
    01-13-10 09:53 PM
    i didn't notice that. thanks
    01-13-10 10:05 PM
    i would love to see the droid with the Hero clock added in!
    01-13-10 11:57 PM
    Hey jaxjon-
    I downloaded the Droid icons that were posted awhile back which, like you said, were incomplete. Would you be willing to share the other icons you used for the droid theme?

I will respect your decision. I only do free themes also.

Thank you.
    01-21-10 01:19 PM
    Check out the nexus one v2 thread in this forum I posted all of them in zip file in the OP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 01:41 PM
    Thank you...The Droid theme is awesome. I even deleted a theme that I made after loading it!!

I am just playing with your open source theme to learn how to make .svg-based themes.

Have a great day!
    01-21-10 04:07 PM
    Thanks jaxson for all your Open Source files and icons that you have posted, they have been very helpful and the Droid theme is the best I have seen.

I downloaded the theme files for X1 and I have played around with it since this is my first venture into the svg world. I am a little anal about fonts (we all have our issues!) so I of course made those. My question is around the 'Noble' top and bottom pieces. I decided to make a new top and bottom. I opened X1 in Composer and changed the bitmaps to the new files, but nothing else. When I load it onto my S1 everything works fine, but the 'up button' and the 'down button' are not functioning. The 10 icons are always on the homescreen.

I have even gone back and started with a clean version of the theme and svg file and started over with the same result.

Any ideas on the problem or am I missing a connection between the png file and button???

As a teacher I have learned that you take great work and change only what meets the needs of your students...I am clearly the student here!
    Last edited by d_1000; 01-22-10 at 08:23 AM.
    01-22-10 08:17 AM
    Is it possible to get the wallpaper pre BerryWeather is installed linked? I like that pox

01-24-10 02:40 AM
    It should be in the thread somewhere or maybe in the original x1 thread. If not I will post it later.

01-24-10 12:47 PM
    It should be in the thread somewhere or maybe in the original x1 thread. If not I will post it later.

I looked everywhere but didn't see it.

01-24-10 10:48 PM
    I have been rockin' X1 Droid with Berryweather since about the time you released it and I LOVE it! Thanks so much for all the work you put into it.

I was wondering if it would be possible to have the BW homescreen wallpaper portion visible while the device is locked? Currently, the only BW info that can be seen is the # of alerts or temp in the notification area (if enabled in BW) at the bottom of the screen when the device is locked. It would be nice to be able to see the BW Homescreen wallpaper while locked. I don't know if this is possible from a programming aspect, but there is physically enough room to fit it nicely above the Android pic while locked (I could do without the Android pic for that matter). This would allow users to see more weather info without having to unlock!

Thanks again for your efforts! They are greatly appreciated!!
    01-25-10 12:37 PM
    01-26-10 10:04 PM
    Good!
    Sorry I fell down on that request, I have been pulled in many different directions lately with CB and new job position in RL, so I haven't been as keen at keeping track of all request as I should be. When I got your PM I vaguely remembered someone asking that at some point recently. Guess that was you lol!!
    Last edited by jaxjon; 01-26-10 at 10:19 PM.
    01-26-10 10:15 PM
    what is the chance of getting this with a MeterBerry icon ?
    02-13-10 12:52 PM
    i had this theme for awhile but had issues and had to reinstall. my weather icon on homepage is very small now. it used to be really large. i went into homescreen wallpaper and have icon size at xx=large but it wont change size back? help?
    02-23-10 09:19 PM
    Maybe something as simple as a batt pull might work? Not sure how your phone is setup or what else your running app wise but ive been using this theme for a good while now and dont have any issues with berryweather.
    Are you willing to try a full reinstall of whatever OS your running? Maybe that will help.
    02-24-10 10:41 AM
    i set default in display settings and it worked. i thought that setting was in wallpaper display? oh well..it is fine now.
    02-24-10 02:18 PM
    Just an AWESOME theme. I've been suggesting all my clients with Storms to get your theme and donate. Keep up the awesome work!
    02-25-10 02:58 AM
    This happens to be one of my favorite themes there is. I want to know if you can add to it a landscape home screen? This would be in addition to the current portrait home screen. This way when the phone is put into a cradle on landscape the phone would still be on the home screen and not the main app screen.

Then if you can do that can you change the wallpaper in the droid version to solid black, because I understand that a custom wallpaper is not allowed in the landscape position, and after awhile the droid bubbles gets old, no offense.

Thank you for making such a great theme!

04-07-10 05:21 PM
    great theme as always. os .328 x1 droid
    barry
    05-10-10 12:21 PM
    jaxjon,

What a great theme. Looks terrific.

Two features of a theme that were deal breakers for me were the Battery Display in % and the current weather with "feels like" display.

As you can see from my display, the city is appearing below the top row of icons. (I've whited out some of the city's name) Is there a fix for this or did I read somewhere in this thread that the limited real estate is squeezed because I have wifi and BT displayed?

TIA
    05-16-10 08:12 PM
    Seems to me u didn't pull out ur battery yet!
    05-16-10 08:43 PM
    Seems to me u didn't pull out ur battery yet!
    The pull had been done several time for other reasons.
    I always pull after DL and Deleting apps.

I've been using this theme for a couple of weeks. Just getting around to posting about this issue.

Tks
    05-16-10 08:47 PM
269 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD