The pull had been done several time for other reasons.
    I always pull after DL and Deleting apps.

I've been using this theme for a couple of weeks. Just getting around to posting about this issue.

Tks
    So ur talkin about BerryWeather..go to ur BW settings and click ur Homescreen walpaper>adjust ur TOP MARGIN(to lower no.)For sure it will fix ur problem!...PS:One more thing is u can make ur ICON smaller too!
    Last edited by tobleron; 05-16-10 at 09:15 PM.
    05-16-10 09:12 PM
    So ur talkin about BerryWeather..go to ur BW settings and click ur Homescreen walpaper>adjust ur TOP MARGIN(to lower no.)For sure it will fix ur problem!...PS:One more thing is u can make ur ICON smaller too!
    Tks a lot tobleron.
    That was it.
    I would never have thought to go there.
    Tks again,
    Good Luck
    05-16-10 09:18 PM
    Tks a lot tobleron.
    That was it.
    I would never have thought to go there.
    Tks again,
    Good Luck
    No problem!!Goodluck!
    05-16-10 09:20 PM
    Donation just sent your way Jon.

Great app.

Good Luck
    05-23-10 08:22 PM
    Is it the theme or the phone when you hit the menu button and it brings up the 'switch application' of applications when I just want the menu button brought up.. It's quite frustrating.
    06-04-10 07:29 PM
    That's the phone. You can not push the button for any length of time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 06:21 AM
    help how do i add this theme to my storm 2????
    06-30-10 12:04 PM
    Go to page one of this thread, send the link for the theme to your phone (via email message) and open the link from the email - it will start downloading the theme to your phone and ask you if you want to activate it. Another option is to access the forum from your phone browser, come to this thread and just click on the theme link.
    06-30-10 02:14 PM
    Lately, I'm experiencing a lag whenever I open BerryWeather -about 4 seconds.
    I'm not experiencing any lags on any of the other apps.
    A battery pull helps but eventually the lag comes back.

So I don't know whether it's the theme, BerryWeather or perhaps something else.
    Anyone else having this issue?

TIA
    07-01-10 07:45 PM
    I've installed this amazing theme but I can't make BerryWheather shown in the home screen. Can anyone help me to fix this?
    Thanks
    08-08-10 11:39 AM
    I've installed this amazing theme but I can't make BerryWheather shown in the home screen. Can anyone help me to fix this?
    Thanks
    In BerryWeather,
    Choose "Settings"
    Choose "Homescreen Wallpaper"
    Check box "Enable BerryWeather Homescreen Wallpaper".

Good Luck
    08-08-10 12:28 PM
    Is there a reason that the theme doesn't display the exact battery % instead of 10 percentage point increments?

TIA
    08-15-10 10:05 PM
    Is there a reason that the theme doesn't display the exact battery % instead of 10 percentage point increments?

TIA
    Anyone? Anyone?
    08-21-10 10:50 PM
    There are only 2 sets of 12 icons that make up the battery indicator. one set is to show the battery in normal mode and one set is for while it is charging. The only way to show the actual percentage on this icon would require an image of every single percent and some pretty extensive coding to make it work properly not to mention that it would probably be too large to work with after all of that.

The extra two icons in each set are for an "unknown" level and completely discharged which is ironic because it is dead, or close to it, and has no charge lol. The other ten are the 10% increments.
    08-21-10 11:06 PM
    There are only 2 sets of 12 icons that make up the battery indicator. one set is to show the battery in normal mode and one set is for while it is charging. The only way to show the actual percentage on this icon would require an image of every single percent and some pretty extensive coding to make it work properly not to mention that it would probably be too large to work with after all of that.

The extra two icons in each set are for an "unknown" level and completely discharged which is ironic because it is dead, or close to it, and has no charge lol. The other ten are the 10% increments.
    Tks for the explanation gmkahuna.

Good Luck
    08-21-10 11:21 PM
    This theme blows all the Premium themes out of the water! I bought Berryweather only because of this theme and I have no regrets. LOVE IT!!
    09-29-10 11:03 PM
    I'm willing to pay for this theme if you can integrate 6.0 icons
    Email me @ [email protected]

10-08-10 10:39 PM
    I'm getting a 404 Error when I click on the OTA links.

01-09-11 10:31 AM
    Is there a version for the 9780 for this theme?
    02-26-11 12:41 AM
269 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD